NEWBIE ... why is it taking so long for me? :(

ymwsks

I'm 23 years old and started using NB for one week.
I have seen other users use it for 3 days and managed to fill their domes,
but I have been using it continuously for 1-2 times a day (30 minute sessions) and am no where close!
I am a 32AA and have been massaging, taking Fenugreek, SP and Flaxseed Oil.
I tape my nipples and alternate between pump and hold and pump and release, but I have not seen any improvements at all :(
Getting worried - am I doing something wrong? :'(

Dharma

Namaste'
Actually quite spiffy what hmmm ::)
Hello ymwsks

I think it will take a while longer than a week.
Just be patient, it won't happen overnight but it will happen. ;D

Dharma

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Aaahhmm one week? long? :)

Take it easy, we are all different, not everybody has the same starting conditions^^

Look , i also do it for one week now, nothing magic happened, what i notice now
the pumping doesnt hurt my rips anymore.

ymwsks

Dharma said:
Actually quite spiffy what hmmm ::)
Hello ymwsks

I think it will take a while longer than a week.
Just be patient, it won't happen overnight but it will happen. ;D

Dharma

i know :( just sometimes reading about others' positive results makes me down in a way.
i will work hard on it! :)

ymwsks

JaniMouse said:
Aaahhmm one week? long? :)

Take it easy, we are all different, not everybody has the same starting conditions^^

Look , i also do it for one week now, nothing magic happened, what i notice now
the pumping doesnt hurt my rips anymore.

i'm just worried i might be doing something wrong :S
because i've heard so many different versions of pumping methods,
i guess it's taking some time in finding the right one for myself?

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
ymwsks said:
i'm just worried i might be doing something wrong :S
because i've heard so many different versions of pumping methods,
i guess it's taking some time in finding the right one for myself?

I think it's not that much, what you can do in a wrong way :)
Except you are doing to few pumping sessions...

Of course, you need to find your pumping method :)

I try it atm to start with pump and release for the first 45 mins, then going over to pump and hold for the last 45 mins.
It seems to be more or less comfortable and effective, the time will tell :D

But it took me so long for my decision for NB hmmm, one week more or less hmm i realy dont care^^
I found it now as my passion , to build this body part :D

Cheryl1989-1989

Hey hun, i know its hard waiting for results but it does take time, some people get instant swelling and some don't, but with time you will notice more swelling and it will last longer :D For really good permanent results though your looking at 12 months and more of pumping, but its well worth it and its not costing you hardly anything ;D good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

ymwsks

Cheryl1989-1989 said:
Hey hun, i know its hard waiting for results but it does take time, some people get instant swelling and some don't, but with time you will notice more swelling and it will last longer :D For really good permanent results though your looking at 12 months and more of pumping, but its well worth it and its not costing you hardly anything ;D good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

aw thanks cheryl! you are one of the greatest inspirations here on this forum and i am amazed by your results! which is why i will keep working hard :)
i hardly get any swelling which is why i was kind of down :(

NadiOne

Take your time ymwsks it's a marathon not a sprint. I did fill my cups in three days but that's because the cups were too small for my size, not that I had grown all this breast tissue overnight. All that room you have is room for growth. I hope you enjoy the NB journey.

BustyBabe

Three days isn't the norm, don't worry! Just like in DoubleD's case, they were probably just too small.

I've heard of people taking 3 weeks to several months before filling out their cups completely. I think it took me a couple of months.

smallish1982

I'm a 32 AA myself and I've been doing this almost 2 months. I take PM and pump 1 or two times a day for abou 1.5 hours at a time. Sometimes if I can't get 2 pumps in I'll do one pump for longer. I think when we start out really small we just take longer to "see" any results but I doesn't mean that nothing is happening. When I first started using the medium domes I could hardly get them on because I couldn't get hardly any suction, my breasts just weren't going in there. And it hurt my ribs like no other. Now It's not hard at all to use them and they don't hurt my ribs. I think also for me I'm growing out to the sides right now instead of out to the front. I know this works so you have to just keep it up.

TooSmall

ymwsks and smallish-
I AM SOOO on the same boat with you both!!!! I will keep an eye out for your journeys as we appear to be coming from the same place!!! I am not taking any herbal supplements at all though