Newbie with No swelling. Am I doing something wrong?

etmoi

Hi!

I just started using my noogleberry two days ago. 30 mins the first day, 1 hour and 15 mins the next day (want to ease into it from what I've read on these forums). I'm using size medium (I'm a 34B). I had no swelling whatsoever, even though I thought I had a good amount of suction on there. Maybe the suction isn't strong enough? Or the cups are too small? I don't know how to gauge how strong the suction should be. Any help is appreciated! Thanks ladies :)

Jenni

Well, you are easing yourself into it, and that is the best way to start. But if your only concern is not getting swelling, I wouldn't be too worried. Not everyone gets swelling and you can grow without it. And I think it is fairly common to not see any swelling during the first month or so but notice a gradual increase in swelling as time goes on. So, just because you don't notice it now, doesn't mean it won't come. And if it never does, that's no big deal. The ultimate goal is growth, and since it is possible to grow without it, I don't think it is an issue to get hung up on.

If they are not farting off, then I would say that is a good start. For me, getting them to stick is half the battle. Using plenty of oil is a great way to get suction. Just pump till you feel a gentle pull and that should be enough. Even using minimal suction is better than over pumping, because NB works through circulation. As long as there is space between your nipples and the hole at the top, your cups are not too small. The cups that I am using don't cover my breasts entirely; they never have. But as I noogle, it sucks up all the breast tissue.

Keep doing what you are doing and in time, you will find what works best for you. It just takes a lot of patience and time.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Hello etmoi, just be patient hun they will come. It just takes time for the magic to kick in I was frustrated at first as well but give it some time and you shall see the magic happening for you :) I wish you the best luck and progress on your ladies :D xoxo

etmoi

Thank you so much for the help! I am now up to 2 hours a day. Still no swelling, but now I know that it doesn't really matter. Thank you again so much! I will be posting some photos to track my progress soon. Fingers crossed!!!