Newbie with tubing/airlock questions!!!

G

girlygirl

Hi All!
This is my first post to this forum, but I have been lurking for a little while. My questions are:

1) With this system should I order the soft silicone tubing or the regular tubing? (what is the difference?)
2) What is the benefit/purpose of airlocking?
3) If I plan to buy the airlock do I need a particular tubing?

I plan to order a large, double system very soon and just want to get some things clear before making any mistakes.

Stats: (if needed) 20 yrs.
5'4"
107 pounds
bra 32C
27" underbust
34" overbust
no kids/never preg.
plan to wear this as much as possible and for as long as it takes!!! Have time during day and at night.

~*~GirlyGirl~*~

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi girlygirl and welcome to the forum. I ll try to answer most of your questions but hopefully others will add comments,

1. The silicone is better if you plan to wear the cups for a while whilst doing other things as it is softer and easier to tuck out of the way under clothing etc. Also, you can just clamp off the tubing with the white clamp that is sold on the website in the 'spares' section. It also retains its shape for longer and therefore the ends of the tubing where it pushes on to the cups doesnt not flex so much as the pvc tubing.

2. Using the airlock between the hand pump and the tee piece connector means that you can quick release the hand pump whilst keep the breasts inflated. So it is good for those who want to wear the cups with the breasts inflated for a while. Like i said above, if you want to save money, you could just buy a white clamp, although it is slicker with the airlock.

3. The airlock kit is supplied with pvc tubing. But if it is bougt at the same time as you buy a silicone breast system, then silicone tubing is automatically supplied with it. Either way it doenst matter because if you have the silicone system you will already have a long length of silicone , so this can be cut and the airlock inserted. We can provide any combination at your request inclduing a silicone airlock kit at a later date at no extra cost for the silicone.

4. The large cup may be a bit 'gappy' at first and i think you may be better starting with the medium cups until you expand a bit. I wonder what others think about this? The cups are supplied in plastic film so we can always swap if im wrong.

I hope the above helps and feel free to ask any other questions,

best wishes
Lucy :)

G

girlygirl

Thanks for your response!! This forum is so open, helpful and friendly ;D

I think I understand now about the silicone vs. pvc tubing. I don't plan to need to wear the cups under my clothes and do other things so I may just stick with the pvc but i would like to hear from others if they had these same thoughts and then realized they would prefer more freedom and wished they had purchased the silicone?

So maybe the large cups would be to big for me right now?? I wasn't sure, I just guessed large because of the 13cm measurement and I compared it to a bowl in my kitchen that was that exact size and it seemed like it would work. I guess starting smaller and then moving up would be best, esp. since it sounds like if they are too big I won't get a good seal. I've seen/read others having that problem. Also interested in some of the other users experiences and what they suggest for me according to my measurements?? ???

*~GirlyGirl~*