Newest Member of the month!

• !!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • !!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

newtothis

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to personally thank the people that posted about Noogleberry in Bountiful Breast Forum and it was the reason why I had found this website... All of you are truly inspiring to newbies like me. I didn't miss any old/new post from Anastasia, Flatty Natty, That1spaztichik, Sliptinge, Diosa, Kat, Cateye, Sue, Big Mama J, Eva, 22aa, Mariah, Strumpet, Sunsetz, Lovelyoneanna, Itsjust4fun91, Lucy, and of course all the newest posts...You're all such sweet and caring people, so thank you!
I haven't received mine yet, but the follows are my current info:
Under bust: 28.5 in
Over bust: 30.5 in
Across Nipple: 32.5 in
I was a 34B, but now I wear 34A because my breasts became deflated after nursing them. I'm taking BB pills and had never taken herbs or any other products before. Wish me luck and happy noogling everyone!!!
Much love <3<3<3

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Glad you were able to find this website and noogleberry. :)
Wish you the best of luck with pumping once it arrives for you (remember to take it slow so as not to hurt yourself!) and do keep us updated!

SueB5

Hi Newtothis. I am pleased too that you found this. It took me a long time to trust enough to pay out the money to try. I know I will never regret it. I wish you well. I suggest you just have a long term goal in mind. For me it is a walk not a marathon. Sue

LAWMANN2004

Hi & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!
This is the best place to find answers to the questions you might have.
The system works for every one, some grow faster than others but ALL see results.
Go slow and try not to overpump. Use lots of lotion, and heat will help too.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :)

newtothis

Thank you very much ladies for your warm welcome and tips...I've been reading most of posts of Noogleberry forum during the last 2 months and at least a month before I placed my order :D I find the thread is rich of information for new users that Anastasia, Melons, Teeny Tiny, TT, Wannabecee, and others put together. I love to check out all your before and after photos, which give me great inspiration and hope. I also wish everyone in the noogleberry family finally achieves her/his goals. Luv <3

ButterflyKisses

The noogleberry coupled with BB should really give you results :) I'm glad you joined the forum! I used to lurk around for months like you too, gaining knowledge and reading everyones stories until I earned up enough to buy the system and join the forum as well. I look forward to seeing you reach your goals!
Happy noogling (once it finally gets there ;) )