Nipple Pumps?

newnoogler22

I saw the nipple pumps on the Noogleberry website and am thinking about getting them. My nipples rarely stick out, only when they're cold, and even then usually only one side does. Will these nipple pumps help with that? If not, what exactly do they do?

Teeny Tiny

I don't have a noogleberry nipple pump, but I do have a similar device that my hubby bought online. Nipple pumps are for women that would like to have larger perkier nipples, kind of on the same concept as the breast pumps. They help to enlarge the nipple and make them "stand at attention" more. They are supposed to help with inverted nipples to make them stick out as well. If you have flat or inverted nipples and want them to stick out this pump should do the trick. Either that or you can get one like I've got that's called a nipple erector set. There's two different size pumps for small and larger diameter nipples and a set of different sized O-rings that you slip on the nipple after pumping it up to keep them erect until you take the rings off. I've only used this set once, as I am allergic to latex, and the rings are black latex rubber and make my nipples itch. Here's a link to the site that my hubby bought the set I have at...

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html

Hope this helps answer your questions. :D

Anastasia916

Teeny, you do know noogleberry has nipple things that connect to the pump right? Maybe they aren't latex and you can use them.

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, I know they have nipple cups that attach to the noogleberry, I don't really want to enlarge my nipples though, they're okay the way they are and have actually increased in size a bit from noogling. The kit was just something my hubby thought would be fun to play with, that's why he bought it. Besides, I'm not sure what the inserts for the nipple cups are made out of, if they're regular rubber they have latex in them naturally. The set we have was bought more or less for fun in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. ;)

Jack0620

I am a mature male who has used the nipple pump infrequently over the past two years. My nipples are naturally large and perky. I can easily wear nipple shields. When I do pump, my nipples increase in length from 0.75 inches to almost 1.25 inches. My nipples are so engorged that they blossom over the nipple cups so I have great difficulty pulling the cups off. I thoroughly lubricate my nipples before hand.

If I use the nipple cups without the rings, the hard plastic of the cup digs into my chest and makes it rather uncomfortable.

I slightly modified the rings by placing Teflon plumbing tape around the base of the rubber rings in order to get a better seal. My results have been absolutely fantastic! :)