Nipples Damage

cinna

Hi. I haven't noogled for that long, but in the last session, my boobs started to get really sore and the nipples were getting saggy and out of shape. It has been about 3 weeks now, as I gave them a permanent rest. While things have improved a bit, my nipples are still not looking like they used to. :-\ It seems almost contrary to what I was just saying, but my nipples also get erect a lot easier, too and I find that unattractive. They are still sensitive..

So I am a bit concerned that I have wrecked them? Anyone?

Since stopping the pumping my boobs have decreased a bit in size and firmness. The other thing that concerns me is that the constant pumping and not pumping.. doesn't that stretch the skin elasticity promoting sagging?

Thanks Cinna

cinna

So.. this is a support forum, huh? It probably would have been the only question I would have
asked, and I can't get 1 reply. thanks..

Eggtart

I used to have inverted nipples so it works for me. As for sensitivity, it does not happen to me too. About the skin sagging, if you apply lotion liberally, don't think it will cause major problem. I will encourage you to stay on. Cheerios.

cleo

Hi Cinna, sorry you didn't get much response from your post. I haven't experienced saggy nipples, although they do get sore and I always use tape on them now which seems to do the trick. Also, mine are a bit erect looking anyway so I haven't noticed any difference. You may have been overpumping if your breasts were sore afterwards, always best to start off slowly to let your breasts get used to being stretched. If you haven't been pumping for long then its not surprising that your swelling has gone since taking a break, it takes a while to sustain the swelling. The only advice I can give is to try taping your nipples (I just use a cheap adhesive plaster strip) and go easy on the pumping. Hope you see an improvement and please don't give up on the forum or the NB. :)

cinna

Thank you both, Eggtart and Cleo. ;D The tape thing, I will definitely do, because it took about 3 weeks until the pain/soreness in my nippes subsided. They were also very bright red. Perhaps I did pump too hard. My boobs turned purple most of the time, so I will go easier on them!

On another note, is this really safe to do? I can't help but have insecurities about it..this hasn't been around very long.. we don't know the potential risks long term..

Cinna

cleo

Ah yes Cinna, purple boobs are not good in noogleland!! lol. As for the safety aspect, clinical studies have been carried out on the Brava pump system and the Noogleberry works along the same lines so have a look on the Brava website and maybe this will put your mind at rest.

A

alexis

i have the same issues too!i suppose i pumped too hard too? i don't know but when they are not pumped, my nipples kinda look downwards..is it because of the stretching we r imposing on them?..but yes they erect, it looks good right away..

cinna

Thank you Cleo , I def. will have a look at the Brava website !
Alexis, sounds like you need to tape your nipples too...

:)

brielle

hi cleo

what kind of tape to use? band aids are ok? they are easy to find at stores so i figured they can solve the problem?

cleo said:
Hi Cinna, sorry you didn't get much response from your post. I haven't experienced saggy nipples, although they do get sore and I always use tape on them now which seems to do the trick. Also, mine are a bit erect looking anyway so I haven't noticed any difference. You may have been overpumping if your breasts were sore afterwards, always best to start off slowly to let your breasts get used to being stretched. If you haven't been pumping for long then its not surprising that your swelling has gone since taking a break, it takes a while to sustain the swelling. The only advice I can give is to try taping your nipples (I just use a cheap adhesive plaster strip) and go easy on the pumping. Hope you see an improvement and please don't give up on the forum or the NB. :)

britney316

Take a break from noogling. Maybe you are pumping too hard? The nipples can take alot of pressure. Sometimes you have to build youself up to it. I have suffered from nipple pain and water blisters. The best thing I did was to take some days off. If you are worried about sagging breasts, may I suggest some type of weightlifting/pressing excerise? Modified push-up, dumbell bench press etc. These will keep your breasts from sagging. Google those excerises, they can be done at home

ButterflyKisses

what kind of tape to use? band aids are ok? they are easy to find at stores so i figured they can solve the problem?

I tried using bandaids at first but found they came off while pumping. I now use electrical tape. It sounds painful, but since I lotion up really good, the tape sticks without ripping off my skin haha. I just make a small X shape over my nipple, sometimes even adding a third down the middle like so: |. Also I've heard girls use skin tape which is also a good alternative.
Goodluck!! :)