No effect? Genetic Issue?

ColleenL

Hello

So I've been Noogling for 3 months & there is still no result?
Daily taking Royal Jelly, flaxseed and evening primrose. My upper body is slim, whereas my lower is where all my fat goes when I gain weight.
(In my family majority of the females have naturally small breast size).
Is it because of genetics?
Currently 32A, my goal is "See some growth"
I really want to enlarge my breast size, I've tried every nature types of breast enhancement such as pills, massage cream, food, and massage machine. Nothing works...
Noogleberry is my last hope :(

James

There is actually quite a few who didn't see any progress until they upped their noogling time to at least 4 or 5 hours. 15 minutes at a time with 2 or 3 minute break for massage. This can and actually is best to spread over the day if possible. Do not do this every day but 2 to 4 consecutive days a week then just massage the remaining days. Can you afford that much time?

When noogling, drink lots of water and use coconut oil for lubrication and massage. When massage only drink water and use flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil will go rancid so refrigerate after opening.

LoganLee

I've followed James' method and I've had some lasting swelling, even though I just started, along with 430mg bovine ovary daily.

I'm starting at 30B/32A.

As someone who used to give advice on waist training with steel boned corsets, my advice is always persistence.

Especially since these types of body modification is semi-permanent unless you commit (compared to tattoos, piercings and surgery).

For instance, if you Noogle 15-30 minutes every once in a while, the effects probably only last for several hours same with waist training.

Back when I waist trained, I had lasting results only after a few months of 24/7, my waist went down my 3" even at the lower ribs.

Of course, I doubt Noogling could be done as often since we have huge plastic cups and jobs/studies. But I suppose doing it a couple hours in the morning before leaving home and several hours after coming home, perhaps some during sleep.