No growth, pumping 1hr/day for 7 weeks

CherrieBabydoll

Hello everyone!

I've been doing NBE since July 2013, results have varied but overall I've gained about a cup size since then :) I used maca in the beginning, which got me growth on both hips and bust but not waist (4 kg weight gain). Now been on PM and other supplements for a while. It's great to be a solid B cup, but I've stalled since I started Noogling, and I'm dedicating so much time to it! :-\ I think I kept some swelling or had monthly swelling where it seemed I was getting somewhere, but it settled back to the 'before' Noogleberry measurement...

I started Noogling at the start of Feb, normally an hour a day per boob sometimes longer, but only skipped maybe 5 days this whole time. My measurements have not changed, and I'm pretty disappointed! In fact the one time I had to take 2 days off in a row I lost about 2 cm off my bust back to where I was in December.

I'm wondering if I should b doing something differently? I'm using the 7 minutes pump - 2 min massage. It takes over 2 hrs as the cups cannot both go on at once and I therefore do 1 boob at a time. Should I be taking breaks to allow for growth, instead of pumping every day? I get nice swelling but it goes down straight away when I finish.

I wanted to say too, I have never, ever had growing pains or tingles. I pump at a comfortably high pressure, a couple of times I have gotten those little red spots from over pumping but not that often. So I don't think I can pump any higher pressure?

What to do?!

Hi!

I know it can be disheartening when you consistently noogle for what seems like ages only to get no results, especially if you look on the forum and see people getting swelling and growth from two weeks. It took me 8 weeks to get swelling and even then it went down after about 10 minutes. I noogled for up to 2 hours a day 7 days a week. It takes time to grow but it will happen if you are consistent and persistent. Please take a look at a lady on here called Jezabelle - she started at an A cup and is now a DD but she has been consistently pumping for 2 and a half years. That's 130 weeks - 4 cup sizes - 32 weeks a cup size. When you look at it like this, 7 weeks is nothing. You have to be in this for the long term if you really want to see decent results It is rare to see big measureable growth in a short period of time, you have to keep at it and keep at it and keep at it....soon enough you will be rewarded with swelling that should last for a longer and longer amount of time, that should keep you motivated to keep on pumping. At 7 weeks I can only think that your swelling should start quite soon although it has been known for people to grow without swelling. Everyone is different and you have to give your body time, remember 'growing' is actually your body producing breast tissue, that doesn't happen quickly.
In terms of you routine you could find that you need to give your body a little time off to recover from your pumping. Maybe switch it up to pump 2 hours every other day or even 3 hours 2 times a week, just for a while, there's no harm in changing your routine a bit to find what works for you. Some people get great results pumping less frequently, they treat noogloing like exercise and believe their body does the growing in the non pumping period.
All the best!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree with 'Natty as well. From what I understand of your method, it all sounds fine and you just need to keep going. This stuff just takes alot of time. If you aren't doing this yet then I would suggest adding massaging to your routines. I found I can grow on massage alone but you talk about slow! Howeve when combined with pumping, I feel both accelerate each other. I do about 6-10 little sessions during the day (about 10 minutes each). Hehe, every bathroom break is a great opportunity... :)

Again, just make your routine a habit -- just part of the day. I believe you'll start seeing little changes pretty soon but I can say from experience it is better to find them as surprises than agonizing over time waiting for a "watched pot to boil".

DJ

CherrieBabydoll

Thanks for the tips :) I do know I'm in this for the long run, I was just worried about when seemed like loosing growth. 2.5 years is a long time but for a DD, so worth it!

I might try mixing up the routine so it challenges my body more! And adding more massage. I found Volufiline cream seemed to help me in the past (I used both Isosensuals and Eveline but prefer Iso) and recently bought 3 bottles. I figure I can add some when I Noogle and also for more frequent massage during the day! It's weird it's something about that cream, I just feel like it works. So if I added it while Noogling it would likely absorb over a better surface area?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hmm, you're not the 2nd to mention that stuff. I guess I really should try it even if Eveline markets like a scammer. :)

I hear you on the time to spend... I want a minimum of D (from flat) but I believe I will just keep going.

You know, belief is about 99% of the work with pumping. You'll get there. I'm finally an A cup solid and it only took 6 months. :) Now if I could only get those B boobs I get from time to time to hang around longer.

DJ