No progress after a year :(

VeraWangPrincess

unicornbear
Hey everyone!
I wonder if anyone actually remembers me on here, I doubt it lol. I first posted back in January 2010...
my stats page: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1725.msg14507.html#msg14507

I started off as:

Never been pregnant & never breastfed
Weight: around 50kg, 110lbs
Height: 5'5"
Underbust: 28
Bust: 31

I'm now:

Been 7 weeks pregnant but lost it.
Weight: 48kg
Heightt: 5"5 (haven't got any taller lol)
Underbust: 28 - 28.5
Bust: 31-31.5

I honestly don't know why I haven't been having any success with this, there are so many people on here that have gained so much and they were a real inspiration but now I'm really feeling demotivated... I don't know if it's because I don't pump enough, not hard enough or it's just me. Also when I ordered my noogleberry I received a small dome and a medium so I use the medium on the smaller boob just to try and swell the tissue around it and the small dome on the bigger boob........ I can never get them to reach the tips either.

I pump for atleast 40mins a day. There has been the occasional weekend where I haven't.

I can't take herbs because I'm on accutane for my skin and the dermatologist said no herbs :( I also don't want to take BO or any other hormonal stuff because I'm on the pill and don't want to mess with my hormones. Surely noogleberry is meant to work without all this anyway?

Is all this just due to me being very skinny and not having the body fat to go to my boobs? I'm just naturally that slim and can't seem to put on weight no matter what I do / eat etc.

Could really do with your opinions and motivation :)

Thanks! :-*

itsjust4fun91

I didn't respond with twice a day pumping. I wasn't able to see any swelling until I moved to 3 a day for 30 minutes. Some of us just have a harder time getting it to work and require a little more work. I think that once a day except for a rare few tends to take a lot longer in general, but for those of us that aren't fast responders, more than once a day is needed.

C

chloespeaks

What works for some doesn't work for all is what I've learned about doing this NB thing. I spent one year on NB and gained only 1"; I did the same as you, just pumped once a day for 1 hr or more. It got to be quite a chore when there was hardly any progress. I did gain the inch, and kept it but an inch isn't very much when you're an AAA/AA!

I came back because I will never do surgery and I've already tried a few things like BO and herbs, which havent' worked, but this time I'm much more willing to experiment with different ways to see if my body will respond. If 1 hr doesn't work for you, you have to be willing to try other things: 30 minutes 2 or 3 times a day, pumping only every few days, hold and release, etc.

When I started pumping again after a one year break, I gained .75" in one month! I got swelling almost immediately so even though I hadn't been doing it for a long time, it wasn't like I was starting over again. So maybe my body just grows differently than most of the ladies here who do better with consistent pumping. I am experimenting right now with pumping 2-3x a day (it's usually only 2 :( as my schedule doesn't permit privacy in the middle of the day) for one month, then taking a break for two weeks to see if I can jumpstart my growth again. Wouldn't it be amazing if I've figured something out about myself?

cosmic_love

chloespeaks, I think that that one inch after a year isn't bad at all :) after all, that's an extra inch you didn't have before, and after a year that would be two inches, after three three and so on. and all that without having to go to surgery. i mean, life just continues, and you will be older anyways, so why not be 4 years older and only then with boobs you always wanted. I see it that way :) On the other hand, I'm noogling for only three weeks, so maybe I don't know how frustrating it can become.

roadrashes

Hello and I think the biggest thing is accepting what you have and being positive. I absolutely lost everything using the noogleberry and herbs when I stopped.I found it quicker and easier to just gain weight and stay toned. I have C's by gaining 7 lbs.When I did do the NB I definitely had great growth and swelling alot of the times. I didn't notice any skin hanging when I quit either. Good luck to you and your nb journey.

34asm

roadrashes, i remember seeing you on here a while back. i'm sorry to hear you lost everything after you stopped noogling and herbs. how long did you use the nooggleberry for and how long after you stopped did it go back to normal?

if gaining 7 pounds can give me C cups, or even B cups, i'd be ecstatic! i was 7 pounds heavier last year before i started working out and my breasts looked even flatter back then. that 7 pounds were all in my tummy and thighs. i envy you for being able to gain weight on the boobies! ;D

Strumpet

I'm sorry to hear that too, roadrashes. I remember following your progress. But you do have a point - large or small, breasts are still breasts, and whether it's fashionable for them to be large or small comes and goes, so it's probably best to just love your body as it is.

xoxojenny

I'm sorry to hear that you have not had any progress. It must be very frustrating :( Perhaps you can try herbs/BO/PM when you are off acutane and BC? It doesn't hurt to try...