No swelling

Newgirlintown

Hey everyone! I am a first time poster but month long lurker. I have been noogling for a full week and nothing has happened. I didn't expect any growth yet but at least some swelling after the cups come off. Is this normal? I noogle 2x a day for an hour, a few times I have fallen asleep with it on for about 3 hours. Still no swelling or perkiness. I'm a 34a and I have the medium cups. Thanks!

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Re: Swelling

Newgirlintown said:
Hey everyone! I am a first time poster but month long lurker. I have been noogling for a full week and nothing has happened. I didn't expect any growth yet but at least some swelling after the cups come off. Is this normal? I noogle 2x a day for an hour, a few times I have fallen asleep with it on for about 3 hours. Still no swelling or perkiness. I'm a 34a and I have the medium cups. Thanks!

Hi and welcome Newgirl, and you just have to be patient big time with this but I do promise they will grow, if matt comments he will say the same that I have. Are you taking anything else with it like enhancement stuff? And one big thing is to make sure you intake lots n lots of water and eat healthy :D. Anyways good luck and WELCOME!!

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)

Just have some patience. The first round for me a couple years ago nothing happened for a while. Not even swelling. But now, after a week and a half, I have a noticeable size increase. I do know proper eating and good health are a must to get results, along with sticking with it. Keep going though, you'll have growth before you :)

Newgirlintown

Hey! Thank you all for responding. Temptress, is there anything different you did this time around? I have recently upped my water intake to about 60 oz a day because I am detoxing. I have only been detoxing 3 days. Before that my water intake was about 20oz a day. The only other thing I'm using right now is rubbing flax seed oil. I massage with this for about 5 mins prior. I read on another forum that flax oil is a phytoestrogen or something hormonal like that. I also take vitamin c for circulation. I was on so many herbs. Maca, saw palmetto, fenugreek, red clover... I didn't take them all together though. I took them for about 3 months each. None of them did a thing, well except make me bloated and hungry and sleepy all the time. I can't forget the worst part...cellulite and lots of it. Im only 120 lbs and I have developed horrible cellulite all over my thighs. I've been dry brushing and well that's a whole different topic. But anyway, that's the reason I'm detoxing right now. I eat very good. I don't eat junk ever and I'm a vegetarian when I want to be, 6 out of 7 days. Thanks sooo much for the feedback.

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
The only things done differently this time compared to last is I drink water (or teas, usually Earl Grey and Oolong) and I have switched meats, certain fruits and vegetables, and dairy products to organic. I'm lucky to have a nice Co-op near me. That was done because of digestion issues from my gall bladder surgery and complications last year. I do know organic meats compared to non-organic meats do not have antibiotics or hormones in them. Not sure if that has any major effect though. The organic fruits and vegetables don't have any non-organic fertilizers used or pesticides either. A lack of both is just a good choice in health there. Not to get too preachy about my hippie ways or anything though, lol. Tonight though, I've switched to an organic (as far as I can find) hemp lotion. The smell of the stuff is so sweet it makes me sleepy lol, but pumping tonight using the organic hemp lotion after missing pumping from Friday till tonight has left about a 1/4 projection, and a slight increase in fullness. Not too shabby. :)

But, the most major change I made was making my life more relaxed. From then till now, I have reduced my stress and learned to control my anxiety properly. I can't really say it was anything specific, but all of those things are healthy improvements for my way of life that I believe all had an impact to the lack of effectiveness before.

Gotta remember, you want your cells in your breasts to essentially "reproduce", causing growth. You can't do it well, if at all, if you lead an unhealthy life.

~Just a few tips from the local hippie chick.~