no swelling

sarenka

Hi everyone!
It's so inspirational to read others' success stories. It seems to me like everyone has at least got swelling from day one that lasts for hours. My breasts are only swollen when they are inflated, as soon as I take the cups off the swelling goes. I've tried getting my tape measure as fast as I could after taking the cups off, and I'm still 85 cm around the breasts, as before I started NB (just over a week ago). Does the absence of swelling mean my breasts aren't going to respond to the system?
Nervously waiting for your comments.

Attachments

• afterNB.jpg
    afterNB.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 744
  • beforeNB.jpg
    beforeNB.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 812

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm sorry to disagree but few people get swelling on day 1. I certainly did not (not counting my injury). It was about 3 weeks later when I started getting any swelling. Great, right? Wrong, it left me in less than 5 minutes. :)

It takes time (and gradual increases in pressure) for swelling to take hold and last. I'm into my 3rd month of pumping and I can get some surprising swelling but it lasts about 30 to 60 minutes but a mild swelling will last for hours (12 to 15 hours). So, patience and it is probably better to look for results once a week or so. Otherwise, you'll go crazy and/or get very frustrated at the "lack of progess". It is just like trying to watch a pot of water come to a boil. :)

DJ

sarenka

Hey, thanks for ur answers, I use a garnier body oil and I have the medium cups. my breasts are size A. I pump both breasts together for an hour at a moderate pressure where I can feel it and boobies are pink but not purple. I've only been doing it for just over a week

Attachments

• 20140312_214924.jpg
    20140312_214924.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 845

melza23

Hi Sarenka! I'm exactly the same! My breasts are only swollen when they're inflated and as soon as I remove the domes, all the "swelling" goes away. How disapointing :-\ I was wondering if you've had any swelling since your last post?

sarenka

Hi Melza , i don't think I have but last night I fell asleep with the domes on and when I woke up and took them off it seemed to me like my breasts were lumpy and hard but it may be coz I'm due my period. I was to sleepy to actually measure myself or even check properly in the mirror if they seemed larger. It's important to say that I didn't have the domes on any longer than normally, it was roughly an hour. I'll see how it is tonight. But it is disappointing to not have any lasting swelling, I only hope that it's not indicative of our results with the system. keep noogling!