Noog and breasticles

ineffable

Hi there,

I'd lurked on this forum, and then went out and got myself my very own Noogleberry.
I'm starting with the XL cups. Currently about a 36C, although Victoria Secret fitters insist I'm a 36D, and I'm a bit doubtful, though they fit.

Pre and post pics attached. Noogled for about….20 minutes?

I don't know why the one picture insists on posting upside down. My apologies for your neck cramps.

Matt B

Hi Ineffable, they look great to me girl and yes they also look like a nice set of D's! VS might be right.This time!LOL
And,that bottom pic looks great right side up!! ;D

Matt, ;)

ineffable

;D Both of you, you're too kind.

I guess I just usually go for the C due to the snugness and oomph factor.
I have tried 36D's and they fit just fine as well.

Still greedy for more boob! ::)

ineffable

Thank you everyone! ;D

About a 40 minute noon sesh. I can't say that I see much swelling. :/

First picture is pre noog.
Second picture is post noog.
Third and Fourth are post noog, but after some time.

What do you guys think?

My apologies about the flipped pictures. I really don't know why that keeps happening.

Matt B

Hey girl they look great!! Are you posting them that way?I f they are upside down in your disc or whatever,that's the way they will post.

Matt, ;)

ineffable

Thanks Matt! They're actually right side up on my HD. I don't know why it does that.

I'm not sure if I see any significant swelling. Suggestions?

Matt B

Hi Effie,you may want to pump a little harder,but if you do watch the girls color,and what method are you using?Pump and hold or pump and release?
As for the pics,try moving them to a new folder and see what happens.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey ineff. Your second pic does show some swelling and they look great. I wish I was that size. But Matt has it right, try pumping a little harder. Just be careful not to overdue it. Could you post a pic of what the girls look like in a bra? If you'd like you can do a C cup and D cup bra pic. But it is all about getting comfortable with how you pump. Some need to pump harder and longer.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Wow girl, I think I would be happy to finish where u starting;)
Try pumping little harder for about an hour. I always get the best swelling when I keep them warm while noogling, like in my bed covered with quilt does it:) I'm sure u will do great with Nb!

ineffable

Thanks, everyone!
Here's another, slightly longer post-noog sesh.
Dustin, here you go! Bra pics.
I'm filling out this 36C quite well.

Attachments

• Photo on 9-11-12 at 5.57 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-11-12 at 5.57 PM.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Photo on 9-11-12 at 5.58 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-11-12 at 5.58 PM.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 305

Matt B

Hi there,I have 1 question girl :Why are you noogling? they're beautiful!! Do I sense some boobie greed? ;D ;D

ineffable

Thank you! You're all too wonderful.

Matt, yes, dear, I've been struck by all the boobie greed!
I'd still like them to be larger and fuller. :-[

Matt B

Did you ever figure out what you did to flip your pictures? I hurt my neck! ;D Yep,boobie greed got you already,I'd love them but I don't think I could hide them very easy. ;)

ineffable

Sorry about the neck cramps! Sending you an e-neck rub. ::)

I started my noogling career with boobie greed! more more more more more please!
Oh yeah, these might be a pain to hide for you :p You could pull a Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry and ace bandage them on a daily basis, hehe.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey ineff. Thank you for taking those pics. The girls look amazing I would love my boobs to look like that. Unlike Matt I would find someway to hide them I.e. a sports bra. If your a 36C now what's your goal size? I would sport them proudly

ineffable

Thank you, Matt and Dustin. You're too kind. I'd love a full 36DD.
I noogled for over an hour today. I really don't feel like I'm gaining much in swelling, let alone growing. I'm noogling pretty hard too!
Any recommendations for supplements?
I'm a bit wary to use BO ovary, though a lot of users here recommend it. I don't think it's wise to risk the drug-herb interaction with BC pills.

Attached are some post-noog pics.