Noogle Newbie Here!!!

BooblessBeauty

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for months now and figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself because I've been noogling for a couple weeks now. Firstly, I just want to say how happy I am to have found this forum and the noogleberry system!!! Like many other women here I came across this site researching breast augmentation surgery. I'm 25 and have two great kids, but I have very flat, very saggy 36b breasts. Before finding this site I thought my only option was surgery, but the thought of being cut really scared me.

Like I mentioned earlier I've been noogling for about two and a half weeks now and I was curious whether or not some of you ladies have been experiencing the same things I have. I started by purchasing the medium dome system and a set of large domes. Within the past two weeks I have managed to fill both sets of domes!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I have already had to purchase 1xl and 1xxl dome. Every once in a while I feel tingling in my breasts while I pump and after I remove the domes, my breasts are excessively itchy. Have any of you ladies experienced that? Also, I don't know what to do to maximize my swelling until my bigger domes arrive. When I fill my large domes, my skin doesn't stretch anymore and it almost feels like they start to slip off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Strumpet

Hi there and welcome to the forum!
Wow, it sounds like you've had some great progress so far! Hope the new domes arrive for you soon.
If your breasts are getting itchy, you might be reacting to the lotion you're using. It might also be because you're filling the domes - for some reason I tend to get more itchy when it's time to move up a size.
I guess as to waiting for the new domes, you might just have to do shorter sessions more frequently throughout the day. If you're currently doing the pump and hold method, try switching to the pump and release.

BooblessBeauty

Thanks for the great suggestions, Strumpet!! I switched from the lotion I was using to baby oil gel and that helped. I also pumped twice a day for 30 each session using pump and release I did get a bit more swelling that way!! ;D

32aa

I find that when I use lotion I too get itchy, but this is due to the fact that when I pump for some reason my cups steam up and they start to sweat. I don't wash off the lotion off my breasts and so I break out and get all itchy, but I recently changed to massage oil because I had some lying around and it works! I don't have to wash it off and I still don't get itchy, yay!