Noogleberry Newbie

yasmina

I need to feel like a Nat-ur-al WOMAN :)
I received my Noogleberry yesterday and pumped for the first time last night :D Obviously no results but love the way it felt!! After spending over $400 on NBE products that didn't work, I promised my husband "No more!!!" Then I found this forum...haha. ;)

Looking forward to the New Year and the new journey!!

yasmina

I used "Bolero" which were pills and "Adorna" which was a cream. Saw zero growth with both and itchy irritation with the cream :p Have had a bit of swelling with the Noogleberry for the past few nights, though, so here's hoping!!

Happy New Year!! ;D

kikikupcake

Hi Yasmina :)

I'm just starting my noogle journey too!! I think you look great now already, but I totally understand about wanting to increase size lol. I'm looking to fill my deflated girls back up and also will be working on increasing size after that.

Good luck to you, can't wait to see your progress :-*

yasmina

Wow do I WISH that was a pic of me...it's Angelina Jolie in the movie "Foxfire" from the '90s, before she butchered her beauties ;)

Good luck to you as well, I hope to regain what my kids stole from me...and gain as much more as I can!!! ;D

kikikupcake

Oh Yasmina!!! I did think that was you!!! Apparently, I don't get out much bahahahahahaaha!!! :eek: Good luck to you and post pics and progress when you can :-*

yasmina

Like I said, I wish ;) And I don't get out much either...notice the pic I chose was from the NINETIES!!! haha :D Can't wait to have some progress to speak of, all my swelling is gone by the time I wake up!! But I've read that happening to some in a couple of the threads in the forum, just hope mine stays as theirs eventually did!!

kikikupcake

I'm sure you will Yasmina!! I think you are doing great already :) I don't even get any swelling to speak of yet lol. I know I've read some ppl didnt' get swelling but did grow, so I am trying not to be discouraged by the lack of swelling. I'm wondering if it's because my girls are so severely deflated and loose....it may take a while to start to "fill up" even with swelling? Idk ???

In any case, I am dedicated and still trying new things to see what works best for me right now. Right now I figure it's a victory just to get them to stay on while pumping and putting the time into my pump sessions. As I begin to respond, that's when I will spend more time tweaking and sculpting the shape I want etc. I still get scared about overpumping so maybe I am not using as much pressure as I should for as long as I should....not sure, but I'm thinking as I get more comfortable with this, I will become bolder in my techniques ;D

yasmina

I get scared about overpumping, too!! But as this weekend proved I'm scared about underpumping, as well!! Had to go away with the husband and two kids; was difficult to get more than 20 minutes here and there for quite a few days :mad: But I read about "Bovine Ovary" on other people's threads and am thinking of trying that as well as Flaxseed oil to massage...

As far as "sculpting the shape", are you using the contoured or the regular cups? I'm using the regular and I'm not sure if I like the shape that they seem like they're pulling me into!! I try to hold the pressure as hard and long as possible; some nights are easier than others ;)

kikikupcake

Currently I have just the regular large cups. I bought the foam rings, but only started using the rings a couple days ago.....but you know what?? I am finally getting swelling :eek: so i must be able to get better pressure, suction, something lol. I'll take it and run with it though ;)

I've been gradually pushing the amount of pressure, and I seem to be tolerating it all right. No army of red dots on my chest, once in a while I see a couple but not no big deal. I'm trying to do at least an hour a night: pump and release either 10:2 or 15:2 for about half and hour and then pump and hold for about half an hour.

I've been out of town the past few weeks, so I've had a lot of privacy to pump lately. But I head home this weekend, and then I will have to carve time out during the day (I work from my house) inbetween meetings and before my boyfriend comes home (I haven't shared this with him yet, wanted to test drive it first to see what results I get lol). So I understand about time being scarce sometimes ;D

I've read people having success with BO, you'll have to let us know how it goes!

yasmina

It's amazing how time flies, I would've never guessed it was an entire month since I've "spoken out" in the forum, but it has. Been extremely busy packing up the house to move so the few minutes I've had to check in were used up reading other forum posts and not posting myself ::)

I hope everyone is doing well with their journey!!! I started using Flaxseed Oil a few weeks ago and the suction is a helluva lot better than the lotion I had been using but it is very messy!!! Long hair MUST be tied back before use!!! I've filled the medium domes and have ordered the large contoured ones, but honestly the only time I truly notice any difference in size is as soon as I'm done pumping (of course!) and when I put on the bra :D

Haven't ordered the BO yet though...perhaps if I have no noticiable growth within a year (or two) I'll have the courage to try it ???

I haven't measured since the first time, so no update on that...and no pics yet either, they are on my digital camera so that my children don't see them when they steal my phone or tablet and I am not high tech enough to figure out a way to transfer them ;D

Much love and luck to all!! Hope to have more time to dedicate to writing on the forum soon, it's awesome to have a place to go to discuss this without judgement :-*

kikikupcake

You're right, time does fly!!! Good luck with all your extra packing busy-ness :D

How's noogling?? I think I am about 2 months in and I am probably going to post some progress pictures under my Stats post soon. I think I see a bit of a difference in their "length" which is not really what I am going for LOL :-\ but not much in the fullness or rounding out the shape or perkiness. Yet. So we shall keep going!!!