Noogleberry no longer a registered user on ebay?!

B

biedronka

Hi everyone,
It's been over a day since all Noogleberry listings have been removed from eBay and not one comment or explanation anywhere to be found? What's going on?
I'm a bit worried. I placed a small order and then went back to look at the items again. Poof! All listings gone!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi biedronka and thank you for your post and concern. Please can i reassure you that Noogleberry is still very much alive and there are no issues whatsoever with our site or business. All ebay orders have been shipped and should arrive very soon.

At present we are invloved in an issue with eBay over a patent with something no related to our breast systems and this will be resolved next Tuesday when we will re-open the shop with all our products etc.

In the meantime if there are any items or systems anyone requires, just email me direct and i can supply and quote with the usual forum discount.

Im sorry we didnt notify everyone yesterday but i will now post a new topic now about this.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

daveNT

Noodle berry off Pay Pal answer.
I place a order for a battery power Vacuum Erection device and Pay Pal took the money out of my bank account.
Then Noodle berry e mail back saying they do not stock the battery unit now. And they did not accept the money
from Pay Pal.
After many email back and forth, Pay Pal is now returning my money to my bank. At least that's what they say
they are doing in 3 to 4 days.
The hand pump noodle berry unit works fine, I just wanted to try the battery one.
Dave NT

steve

Hi Dave and thank you for your post. This is the problem with Paypal. They can take several days to sort out transactions if you are paying with a bank transfer. Unfortunately, we discontinued the battery system recently and had to email you to let you know that we were returning your payment. If you are in the UK, please email me off forum as there may be a way we can help you obtain a good quality battery system.

kind regards
Steve
steve@noogleberry.com