Noogleberry - not permanent?

I always thought NB is permanent, but I observed that it has been permanent only for those who has never stopped NB, whilst those who stop NB completely after achieving their goal, after long while, it goes back?!?!?! Is that true? Because I do not want to NB if it is just temporary and after several months it will go back..

LAWMANN2004

Hi Tatiana !!

My answer is NO, they do not shrink !!
What happens is, the swelling go's away NOT the growth !!

What you have grown is there to stay !!!
I haven't pumped for over 2 weeks, and they shrunk only 1/4 of an inch!

Stay safe, and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie2 ;) ;)

Hi jamie, yes I know what you mean but what I have observed on this forum that once the people achieve their "permanent" growth, they sotp nooglign and after sever months it slowly shrinks back or something?:(

Y

yourcuties

Sweetheart,
The pressure u apply to the boobs from the pumping in-turn produces new tissue to grow under the pressure. so yes it is permanent.
What is dissapointing i guess is that they can tend 2 reach a plateu and u cant produce anymore tissue which is pretty much the prob i have. They seem to have plateued to a size B and I have been pumping for 4 yrs. Its the swelling which obviously is not perMANENT (altho we sorely wish it was) cos I go up a whole cup size with the swelling only to be dissapointed as they eventiually sink down to the B again if Im not noogling regularly

Y

yourcuties

hmmm...good point. no the longest I have gone without pumping in the 4 yrs is 5 weeks. Do u have a suggested time frame of how long to have a break? if so i would like 2 know. Thanx!

Teeny Tiny

If 5 weeks didn't produce any new growth I'd suggest taking a break of 2-3 months to give them a chance to rest and get out of the habit, and with any luck you'll have new growth once you start again. I grew an entire cup size in a month after taking a 3 month break once.

LAWMANN2004

HI ALL !!!

I find that it helps me if I take a break for about a month, the swelling isn't there and they will look deflated,
BUT not to worry the growth is REAL !!
This time I will try for 5-6 weeks just to see if a longer break helps, going on 4 weeks now and only lost 1/4" !!

Stay safe, and have fun !!!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) ;)

Y

yourcuties

Not so teeny tiny anymore and jamie2, thanx so so much 4 yr advice! I will give it 3 months and see what happens! Il keep u all up-dated!
Btw Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore, what was yr inititial starting size. And what was yr size when u took 3 months off?

Teeny Tiny

My initial starting size was 36AA (if that), I took a three month break after the first 6 months of noogling. I had noogled so much (8-16 hours a day), trying to get the maximum swelling every day and overdoing it that I actually caused tissue damage and loss and became emptier and saggier when I stopped, probably making me a 36AAA. After the 2-3 month break (closer to 2 1/2 months) I started back up much easier, noogling for only one hour 2-3 times a day, using much less pressure and grew from the saggy 36AAA I had become to a full 36A within a month of restarting. A couple growth spurts later I am currently at a small 36C, just restarting after another 1 1/2 month break, hoping to be able to reach my goal of a full 36D or so by the end of the year.

Happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

Y

yourcuties

wow thats amazing Teeny! so happy 4 u and thanx so much 4 sharing yr secrets of success!!! i cant wait 2 c how i go! xoxoxoxo