Noogling and supplements?

James

You need to put a lot of time in, about 2 hrs/day noogling 10-15 minutes at a time with 5 minutes massage in between and an additional 2 hrs/day just massage with flaxseed or safflower salad oil. And drink lots of water. This for best results. Usually some in the morning and the rest in the evening. Most people cannot find that much time so do what you can.

Oh, and make sure you lube up well with the oil for noogling too. Another tip, heat helps, hot shower or hair dryer on boobs (not too hot, just warm) and even warming the cups.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Strictly speaking, no. Plenty of examples of women (and men) having success with pumping alone. I know a 60+ year old man with 40E all done with pumping alone. He has been at it for 12-13 years (and continues due to raging boobie greed :) ). There is a 78 year old man on here that was sporting C/D at last checkin 6+ months ago and I've not seen him mention any supplements -- all pumping.

Supplements come in all sorts of forms and purposes. A "One-A-Day" vitamin is a suppliment. "Bountiful Breast" is a supplement too with a very focused goal. My point being that you need to consider your goals and willingness for the added risks.

As James states, this project takes lots of time and effort with or without supplements. So now I got you all rev'ved up... go and get'em pumped up. :)

DJ

shooting4dastars

Heey,
when i started noogling i took supplements, meaning supplements besides vitamines. I think i did that for almost a year. But after that periode of time i was wondering if i would still achieve growth without any supps. The answer is YES, eventually all you need is patience and consistancy. Good luck!! :D