Noogling at higher pressures make my arms cramp up?

Eggtart

Yes it happens to me before but I thot my pressure was ok. I experience this when started NB but it seems to have gone away..

Aim4c

Oh yes, the time I noogled this happened to my left under-arm. I had a pain under my left arm that lasted a few days. Now when I noogle, I tie the domes together to keep them from pulling my under-arm too much.

that1spaztichik

Yep, and it's only my right arm. It's so weird, I thought I was the only one! My back hurts sometimes, too, which I've read on here is common.

Lily13

I get a pain in my right shoulder blade area. Sometimes I just have to take a break and noogle later on. It seems to be getting better though, so I wonder if those muscles are getting used to it now.

bonzaigirl

me too... i cant explain the crampness... i feared then that i was impinging a nerve or something... although so far, all my sensory receptors are still intact... i kept lowering the pressure, but i dont feel anything pulling in my boobs then... hmmm.... as for the back... yes i too have back and shoulder pains... i think its because of the pressure we put on domes... as we pump, our pectorals contract also.... so what happens is our back muscles stretch.... so what we should do is as we pump we should also pull our shoulders back.... as to maintain some degree of balance between our anterior and posterior muscles.... sorry to bore u guys... hope i help in some small way... ;)

Intertwining

Hmm, it's strange.. I experience cramps all along my arm- only my right side, though!

bonzaigirl, your explanation does make sense.. But what about arm pains, rather than shoulder and back pains?

Has anyone found a way to relieve the pain while noogling? Does using the soft rings help?

Eggtart

I find that moving my arms around and not stationary in a position helps. Cos I'm always on my lappy when noogling so may have aggravated it. I find my right shoulder stiff so I would rotate my head for some movement. Hope it helps :)

Eggtart

hmm, that's strange, both of u have larger boobs than me and so shld hold better. I guess cos my dome size is smaller :X

Intertwining

lol, that spaztichik1, I completely fill my M's now, and I actually managed to sneeze today without having them fart off of me! :eek: Then I lifted my arm up a little and "PRRRFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRTTT".

..Oh well.. ::)

Intertwining

hahaha I know! It's like I'll be perfectly fine in the hours preceding my daily noogle, and 10 minutes after I pop them on..

Me: Aahhhhh.. TSCHHH! (attempting to stifle sneeze)
Cups: PFFFRRRTTTTFFFTTT!
Me: Sh*t! :mad: (pumps domes up again)

;D