Noogling without taking supp

N

natashia

Hi everyone! Is it okay to noogle without taking any breast enhancing supplements? Will I still reach my desired size without them? I hate taking capsules or tablets and I'm only taking vit c. That's all I can tolerate.

Aim4c

Hi Natashia,

I think you definitely can...go to the picture gallery and read Kultz's page. She did not take supplements. Make sure your diet in condusive to breast growth and you increase your fluid intake. Having said that, please bear in mind that we all respond differently and at differnt pace.

that1spaztichik

I plan on not taking any supplements. All I'll be doing is noogling for 1hr 2x a day, drinking a LOT of water (it's recommended to take your body weight in lbs, cut that number in half, and that's how many oz a day to drink...), and having a good diet. I'll let you know how I do, lol

sofia1

i believe it's totally doable without taking supplements for growth! if you think about it, the NB pump is based on the idea of prolonged and consistent tissue expansion causing new growth over time. just like when you work out, your muscles begin to grow and strengthen. but you also need a proper diet with enough protein and water intake to promote the tissue growth. good luck!

hz

I think the supplements support growth. It is possible to grow without supps, but it will take longer. Just make sure you get enough water, and like others have said, you can try to increase your protein intake in your diet.

bonzaigirl

..yes if you read some of the past forums, there are some who does not use any sup[plements.. and yet they gained multiple cup sizes via the noogleberry alone... the time factor also is different for evry individiual.. although not all results are the same for everyone... every body varies (sorry for the redundancy)... im just finishing my herbal supplements... its giving me acne and im gaining weight in places i dont want.. so im just going to stick to noogleberry soon.... :) ... i have to say also that most of these nbe supplements do support growth in enhancing your breasts... but it is still upto you to decide.. it dpends on what your goals and beliefs are, because albeit that nbe pills may enhance further growth, you may not want some of its side effects inside your body... read more on these forums and also on some of the nbe pills... its just upto you... but noogleberry does increase cup size even with no supplements...

Anastasia916

Another person who didn't take supplements who had amazing results is Sunsetz. But yes I think it's possible. I stopped all my BE supplements and taking a break, I might not start them back up and only noogle and see where it takes me. I'm pretty happy with my current size, if I grow more, great, if not that's fine too. So I think I will just noogle and see what happens. GL!