Nose Right

jnorton22002

Hi there sliptinge.I did try to pm you back but it didn't go thru. Honey, you are simply gorgeous. Your before nose is very gorgeous and so is your after nose. I do see a narrowing though. I hope you continue if it makes you feel better. I personally don't think your nose needs to be fixed any more. Love ya Joni

that1spaztichik

Are you done with the nose right, sliptinge? Maybe I'll have to start up again once my schedule calms down. I'm barely finding time to noogle, so the nose right was far down on my list of priorities, lol. BOOBS > slimmer nose. :)

sliptinge

Awww Joni you are sooo sweet!!! Thank you so much! :) :D ;D :-* :-* I do not think I am gorgeous but thank you very much for the compliment, it made my day! And thanks again for the feedback it is very much appreciated!!! I am glad to know that this little device is working :D

that1spaztichik, I am still using it everyday for 20 minutes a day. I will probably use it everyday for another month and then just once a week or so for maitenance. I just use my NR while I noogle so I get it all done in one go LOL. I know what you mean though, I'm a full time student and I work part time so my schedule is crazy too!! But yes I do agree with you there, BOOBS > slimmer nose haha!

Paloma

Heya stiptinge, I'm fascinated to to see your nose changing! I'm gonna send u a pm right now. How long does the change last?

Joni, I'm sure you DON'T have an ugly one, you goddess!!!! Don't you dare say a mean thing about mah girl Joni's nose! You remind us all to practice self-love so you have to, too!!! hugs.

junjo

I've been researching about this little thing for a long time now, but I still don't know if it is worth it. I have a crooked and rather wide nose. But not that much in the bridge, more on the tip. So I am not that sure if that thing is for me.
And there is almost no before and after pictures that I actually believe. The lightening is never the same, I could easily do all that on Photoshop or with make up.

I'd love to see your before and after pictures, sliptinge, if you can sent them to me, of course! I think I will PM you about that also.
If that thing actually works, I will be happiest girl in the world, with future big boobies and tiny nose.

kikidi

Hi I agree with NYX, does work I got one. I use it while I am watching TV. If you leave it for a while you are back to where you started. x

secret

Sliptinge said:
Okay so if anyone is still interested I have a few before and after pics of my NR progress. It's only been a month or so and I would like some feedback because I see my nose everyday so it's hard for me to judge myself. But I am definitely seeing a difference that's for sure!

So if anyone is interested in NR and wants to see my progress, please let me know and I will PM you my pics! I don't really want to post them here because well.... it's my face haha. but I will be more than happy to show my progress to anyone who is interested in NR. Thanks ladies ;D

i'm interest in seeing it :) and how long have u been using it babe?

secret

i recently got a new one its like a butterfly looking one. It covers more of the nose area rather than just one square of it

brielle

hello ladies! wow. sorry ive been MIA since i bought NB, and by the way its great!

anyway i opened this thread because i ordered this, shipped it to my home residence, not here to where i work.
because i have shipping issues here,remember?so i will probably go back to my country next month to try it
and i dont even know if its there yet.
it was 1+ dollars.

glad to hear it works on you ladies!
my nose is fine but i want a pointier look. :D