Not discouraged, but bummed at my ring mark

jamiecakes

Hi Everyone

I have a ring make see picture

Does it go away?

They have before, this time it didn't go away in the morning.

Does it mean I pumped to hard, or long?

A little advice

Im on my 3rd week, first time this has happened

Thanks,
Cakes

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    342.2 KB · Views: 85

James

Ring marks should fade away within 1/2 hour. They can become permanent scars! Do not pump so long! Recommended pumping is 7 to 10 minutes followed by a 2 minute break. The break allows the blood to flow back into the the area under the edge of the dome so you don't kill the skin.

oodellaly

Hi cakes, I can definitely see that you pumped too hard! The little red dots only appear from over-pumping at high pressure. I got that same problem when I first started too, and it takes a few days to go away... Kind of like a hickey, lol. Anyway, you could try the 7:2 method as James suggested, and massage in the breaks, but also you should be able to easily wear the cups for extended periods as long as you don't over pump. Anyway, good luck!

AustiniteCC

oodellaly said:
Anyway, you could try the 7:2 method as James suggested, and massage in the breaks, but also you should be able to easily wear the cups for extended periods as long as you don't over pump. Anyway, good luck!

I agree about starting with pump and release. You can wear them for extended periods. I typically wear them now for 2 to 3 hours, but at a lower pressure than I would with pump and release. The red dots are a sign of too much pressure.

~CC~

jamiecakes

Thank you for the replies!
Thankfully, it is fading and that is a good sign!
I def will try the 7:2 method, I'm back on it tomorrow. Giving them a break to recover.
Thanks again!

oodellaly

That sounds like a good plan. I overpumped a lot when I first started, and in my impatience and overzealous attempt to grow my boobs faster, I'm pretty sure I actually made them smaller and saggier, which is something I've heard from others here as well. As soon as I decreased the pressure, I started growing. Plus no more embarrassing long-term marks, and my boob skin looks much healthier. I do pump and hold for an hour or two per day, but just so that I feel a firm pull, never until they feel sore or it gets uncomfortable. Anyway, it takes practice to get it right and find what works for you, so don't feel bad.

jamiecakes

So how do I know I have good pressure?
If its not tight I feel like it won't do anything.
I know this is all with practice and time. I mean I can already see fullness which is a great sign
Makes me want to pump all day lol!

oodellaly

Supposedly good pressure makes your boobs look pink or reddish, not purple. If you're white-skinned and you're getting purple boobs in the cups, it's usually over pumping. It helps to look in a mirror because just looking down, the color always looks less intense. Since I have olive/tan undertoned skin, a little purplish is ok because I think it varies with skin tone. And it might not seem like it's working, but overpumping has the reverse effect and wrecks your boobs!

I would say pump until the cups don't fall off and no further. It shouldn't hurt when pumping, and if you feel like the cup edges are digging into you uncomfortably, it's not good and you should let off pressure. You're definitely not supposed to get lasting marks or red dots. I also initially thought it wasn't going to work if I didn't do it at the hardest pressure I could stand, thought it was a waste of noogling time to do it at low pressure, no pain no gain kind of attitude, but it not only didn't work, it did damage. Other systems like the Brava work with even lower pressure, but over a longer period of time, so it definitely does work. You probably could pump all day if you kept the pressure really low! Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. :)

jamiecakes

Thank you so much!
I will make sure I pump while looking in the mirror. I usually do it sitting watching TV. so I can't really tell the color.
Its always read, never purple. But I def pumped to hard. obvi!
I'm going to do light pressure and 7:2 method.
My boobs are responding well I just got to excited lol!
Thanks again!!!!
I will post a pic at end of month. And my mark is practically gone. Hope it stays away! Or I could just go tan it off ;)