nothing special

Aim4c

Thanks Joni,

The NB gives me hope; so i just do it. Sometimes the swelling is great, another time, not so great...depending on daily events, such as water intake etc.

How are things with you?

jnorton22002

Thanks katieb and aim4c, Im fine I guess. I'm learning to snoogle( I love that) I love to see my boobage swelled up. I've noticed that my bra is fitting allot tighter now, and sadly I haven't been able to find another one like it, so I wash it every day. I wear my bra every day even to work. Other than that I'm great. Wish I could have my surgeries now. Like that1 said, I should go get my nails done. Hugs Joni

jnorton22002

Oh, I forgot to ask. Would any one like to see my pics? I guess I would also like to learn how to do it. Can I use a web cam? I do you guys think you would be able to tell if I grew? Hugs again Joni ::) ::)

Aim4c

Hi Joni,

snoogling huh? sure wish I could do that :)

Have you tried searching for the bra online..example on ebay?

Pictures? ofcourse! I'm pretty sure you can use the web cam...looking forward to see your pics.

that1spaztichik

Hehe, nails :) I just messaged you about how I took mine off after 2 days, heheh! I was so sick of them! As for pics, I'm sure everyone would love to see your progress! I hope you took before shots, because no doubt you've grown since you started :) And yes, you can use your webcam...I tried describing that to you, that's how I take mine! I set my computer (I have a macbook) on my dresser and take my pics that way :)

jnorton22002

Ladies, I love to snoogle. I learned that simply by accident. I was so darn tired, had to noogle though and poof, before I knew it I was
snoogling. It really was a grand feeling HaHa!!!. I will have to do that again. I'm sorry I didn't take before pics. I also am sure some of my improvement comes from the hormones, but I really am seeing some upper mass I don't think I had before :) :) :) :)

katieb

Yes - pictures please! I'm hitting a bit of a plateau with growth so it's always good to see people who are getting good results and it sounds like you get amazing swelling. If it's not too personal - when are you having your surgeries? Are you planning to have implants or going for natural boobs alone?

Wish I could snoogle - I've tried a few times but the cups always fall off after a short while - even the Ls which I fill completely :(

jnorton22002

Hi katieb

I don't mind talking about it. According to my gender doctor, surgeries won't be for at least another year to a year and a half. It has to be at least a year because of rules that are in place.As for my boobs, I really would like to have natural ones. I'm starting to be tight now( before swelling in my A cup now and am very wide.My mother was 5 foot tall and had 40DDD boobs. So even though I'm older, if I followed the normal pattern my final breast size by using hormones, which I am, I should end up around a large C cup. I'm also taking Provera, which is progesterone. This helps with milk ducts, although I don't need them, the doctor wants me to be as close to a real woman's cycle as possible. Guy's I've waited all my life for this, I might as well wait a little longer. I had cancer so I live one day at a time and I cherish every day. How grand it will be to be able to enter into the Kingdom Of Heaven as a female. Hugs and love to all Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

katieb

Wow Joni, you've been through so much. I'm so pleased you're going for a natural look and hopfully with hormones + NB you will have lovely bouncy boobies by the time you have your surgery - fantastic! Are you getting any jiggle yet? I've really noticed this over the last few weeks and I love it! :D

that1spaztichik

Mine are finally starting to do the jiggle thing too...it's great! Running on the treadmill and down my stairs is becoming an issue, lol.

jnorton22002

Thank you katieb and that1, yes I've had bounce for some time. My problem is my gut. If only my gut would go away. Maybe thewn my boobage would look much better :mad: :mad: :mad: