NzNoogle Stats

Jadie15

Hi all,

Have read through heaps of the forum and it looks fantastic, so amazing to have such a supportive community with so many amazing people offering their knowledge. I haven't bought the NB yet (will have to wait a few pay days :-[)

I am 21. I don't have any measurements so far, but I think I am a 34B. Although I should probably be wearing an A.

I am excited to try the NB, after having lost a lot of weight over the last couple of years my boobs have been left somewhat deflated. The shape is really important to me, I want to fill back out, but a little extra size on top of that wouldn't hurt... right ;D (they have never been larger than a full B).

noog

I think the nb will be just what your looking for!! ;D sounds like you'll start at a good size! Welcome to the forum.

Jadie15

I really hope so, sounds like anyone I have read about has had at least some progress. Thanks for the welcome :)
I was thinking of doing Bountiful Breasts as well, but I'm not sure yet. Alot of people on here seem to have done Ultra breasts.

Jadie15

Thanks Strumpet, I hope I get it soon too, I think I am driving my partner crazy, its all I can talk about at the moment!!!!
I really think I need to get a tape measure as well, as I have no idea what Size to start with ???

Strumpet

If you're not sure what size domes to start with, try emailing Lucy (lucy@noogleberry.com) - she's really helpful with that kind of thing. :)

Jadie15

Thanks Strumpet, I contacted Lucy and she let me know which ones to start with. I had to wait the whole weekend to get her email back, I timed it very bad :p its hard to wait. I have now ordered!! and now all I have to do is wait again.

Has anyone in New Zealand or Australia ordered before??? Does anyone know how long it will take to get out here?? it always takes so long for things to come to NZ

Anatori

I understand the part about annoying your partner. My boyfriend doesnt understand why I want to do this. He says I look fine as I am but I feel there should be something up top ya know lol. I think once I start showing results he'll understand. I think you'll do great and you'll get the results you're looking for. Good luck!

Jadie15

Thanks Anatori. It is kinda hard when your partner doesn't understand why you are doing it. But I was thinking as well, at least my partner is not saying that I really need it and that he is disappointing in how I look, but I really would like him to get a little excited. I'm sure you are right, once I start to get results I'm sure he will get excited :D

Anatori

lol thanks for the comment on my pic. I noticed many people put up avatars that arent them. its cool but I figured why not show them me. They already know more about me than my parents and most of my friends do so meh why not.

Jadie15

Good on you!!! I can see what you mean about people on here knowing more about you than your friends and family, its a big thing to share with the people on the forum. I am just scared someone will recognise me, and thats without a photo lol, I'm from such a little country!!

Jadie15

Ok I am getting a little impatient for my package to arrive, its only been 6 days and it is coming from the other side of the world so I really should be patient. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!!!
I have started chi massage. If anything else I will tone my arms!!!! Boy they ache after 360 rotations!!!