Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

pianogirl

Hello everyone!
Yes, 2 more years have come and gone, and I still can't put my noogle down. My measurements haven't changed drastically since then, but they have slowly crept up over time. When I first started, my rib cage was 29" and over bust nipple was 34 1/2, making me a 34A. My current since is 29" rib cage and 41 1/2" over bust nipple. This puts me Into a well fitting 34DD, to a 34DDD. Here are some non nude photos, but the bra I'm wearing is a lined Demi bra. That is my nipple pushing the cup outwards. They aren't huge nipples, I was just standing by the AC UNIT.
My body shots is to show I haven't put on any weight and I'm still In decent shape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 159

pianogirl

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, busy week! James, I have 2 bras of that style from VS and they stop at 34D for some reason. I can put on a 34DD unpadded bra to show you that as well.
Summer: I use the XL domes. When I pump, I've measured from my chest wall to my nipple in the dome is 5" out. When I first started, I used the large domes and had a hard time getting them to stay on plus it was quite painful. In about a years time I moved upto the XL domes and they stay on just fine

pianogirl

Here's one of my VS unpadded bras
In one photo of a side shot, you can see the top of the bra pushing my chest in a little. But keep in mind, this is a Demi bra, not a push up so my breasts aren't supposed to be smooshed together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 80

lexuswoman

Hey!

Congrats on the continued growth! That's so inspiring. You may or may not remember me, but I was around here back in 2012 when I first discovered the Noogleberry and had a hard time getting the cups to stay on my chest. I got a Brava which I didn't use consistently, was doing hypnosis and long story short, I gained one inch, which I've retained ever since. I was wondering if you could take a photo of yourself once you've got the cups on. I would like to see how you position them on your chest. Also, I would like to see a post Noogle photo right after you take them off. I know you're super busy and I hope all has settled down with your housing situation. No hurry, just whenever you can get around to it! Thank you and happy July 4th!

Lex

pianogirl

Hey Lexus! How could I forget u!! Lol! Sure, I can get those pics on here. I'll post on Sunday morning, since I did my boobs last night. I do them every other night. So tomorrow is the next night I noogle. I've gotta get my camera to take the pics. My phone just isn't doing the job. But sure, expect them Sunday!

pianogirl

Ok, so I decided to post my pics tonight instead of waiting on tomorrow. My breasts seem a bit small this evening, Im thinking due to dehydration during the week I had some food poisoning. I lost 3 pounds, mostly water weight and guess where I lost it!? Ha, yup, my chest of course. So Im drinking as much as my body will take at the moment. Here are some pics of during and right after. The black bra is a non padded Demi 34D from VS, the pink is a push up 34DD VS bra. My rib cage is still 29" and waist is 27", hips 34" and around the fullest part of my breasts is 40". Dont ask what those red marks are under my breasts, I had no idea they did that until I saw it in the photo. My skin is very prone to turning red, and yes I have had some dots lately from pumping hard. My bad! But Here you go!
Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the day I purchased the noogleberry system. Time has flown!!

Attachments

• July4th-15-6.jpg
    July4th-15-6.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 117
  • July4th-15-4.jpg
    July4th-15-4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 116
  • July4th-15-8.jpg
    July4th-15-8.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 122
  • July4th-15-5.jpg
    July4th-15-5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 124
  • July4th-15-3.jpg
    July4th-15-3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 121
  • July4th-15-7.jpg
    July4th-15-7.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 126
  • July4th-15-2.jpg
    July4th-15-2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 125
  • July4th-15.jpg
    July4th-15.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 142

pianogirl

Here is one more to show from where I started exactly 4 years ago, compared to today

Attachments

• July2011-15.jpg
    July2011-15.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 171

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Hope to reach a my goal like you have. I wasn't patient with myself and made excuses because I was sick. But I'm better now and want to have results like yours one day. Thank you for sharing your story.

lexuswoman

Thank you so much for posting those, very helpful indeed. I can see how much growth you've had basically in 360 degrees, tops, sides, fronts, all around, etc. Also helped to see how you have the cups positioned on your chest. I'm going to try the Bosom Beauty 2012ic, similar to NB but has a small battery powered pump. I'm comfortably wearing D cup bras I just want more fullness, especially more at the tops b/c my boobs look like ski ramps lol. Anyways, happy NB anniversary, and you've come a long way baby!

Lex

James

I was wondering, Jezabelle, if you would be willing to try a 4 hour session (with massage breaks every 15 min) next weekend to compare the amount of swelling.

pianogirl

Hey James,
I would, but I've fallen a sleep with the domes on and I've found that it has much more negative affects than positive ones. I know you've mentioned taking breaks, I may be able to find 2 hrs, but I not 4. That's a real long time to put a side

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It takes time to work up to 4 hour sessions as my experience suggests you'll start hurting about an hour after the usual length. Also, I found varying the strength of the pressure over that time goes a long way to helping find that bigger swell. But it would be interesting to know how others respond to longer sessions overall.

DJ

summergirl23

double D's- IM SO JEALOUS!!! that's awesome, congratulations!! I'm new here and to noogling, would you mind taking a look at my one week progress post: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5100.msg50579.html#msg50579 and letting me know what you think? :) I am seeing pretty crazy results after only a week of doing this, hopefully within the next week or two I'm gonna have to buy new bras! <3

pianogirl

I just posted to my other thread so you can see results from this month. I'm wearing 34DDD now. Here's the thread
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4306.60.html

Rachyl

oodellaly said:
Thanks for answering! I know what you mean about the progress being so gradual you don't even think it's happening. I'm about 2.5 months in, and part of me knows my boobs definitely look and feel bigger, and they are measuring about an inch bigger now... but it's hard at this point not to convince myself that it might just be my imagination or a mistake I made with measuring wrong in the beginning. ::) But the other part of me realizes that, especially for someone who is starting out with as little tissue as I am, it is going to take a looooong time to get to what feels like having substantial progress. I just have to make Noogling part of my routine and have it be second nature, not even think about it, like you said! I have to admit I'm already kind of addicted to doing it, lol. If I can maintain reaching 728 consistent days like you did, it would be awesome!

As for your being afraid to stop and losing your growth, I have to say your boobs definitely look like they are mostly actual boob meat and not just inflated Noogle boobs, haha. I bet they would totally stay pretty much the same size if you quit. Maybe you could try leaving them for a couple of weeks, and if they start to shrink rapidly, start back up again. Or just wean yourself down to once a week, then once a month, etc. I bet that since it is such an integral part of your routine now, the hardest part about stopping is mostly realizing that you now have to change your daily habits!

Anyway, thanks again for sharing! It is so helpful for me to see stuff like this so I stay with it and don't get discouraged or lazy. You and your new boobs are awesome. :)
hello, my name is Rachyl and I used Noogleberry for some time and started 36NB and got to full 36D. I started at medium cup, then L cup and finally XL cup. I don't use my Noogleberry anymore at all.