Old around Domes vs. Contoured

kellynne

I don't really like the round dome shape and have always wished the had a little more of an oval shape.... I'm thin and I think it would fit my frame better and also seems like it would be more natural lookin. But was curious if any of you have used both and what you think? I am thinking about placing an order for the contoured domes. Is it worth switching? I'm using medium size old domes now.

James

There is a huge thread on the subject.
thespazzychick247 said:
Ok, girls, I feel like I've used my new larges long enough now to give you an accurate review!!

First off, a HUGE THANK YOU to LUCY AND MAMA J...I couldn't have gotten these without you two, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ok. If you are familiar with my story or not, here's a summary. I started noogling in May of 2010. I started with the (old) large domes. I filled them in about a month. I then moved on to XL's. I continued to get great swelling, but I couldn't for the life of me get any outward swelling, it seemed to be only the base of my breasts, which I had read was normal. Well...fast foward to January of 2011, and I STILL was getting the same swelling in domes (about 2.5"). So, once I read about these new larges, I KNEW they were for me. Once I received them, I instantly started them into my 1hr morning and 1hr at night routine. They are 1cm larger in diameter than the old larges, so they fit onto my chest MUCH better than the 2 XL's. They are 2cm deeper than the old larges. This doesn't seem like much, but I've been using them for a week and haven't filled them. I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way to filling them. I really and truly feel that this is the bridge that I needed to help me between larges and XL's. I never had a problem with the XL's...once I got the hang of them, I could always get suction and everything...but the swelling I am receiving from these new larges is phenominal. I feel like I'm getting my "starting" swelling like I got back in May all over again. I can't believe it. In a few months I'll probably post some update pics in my thread, if all goes well. So far, I feel like I am doing great with the new larges, and I hope to report some permanent growth soon.

So...if you are like me and have felt like you've been swimming in your XL's for a longggg time, I HIGHLY recommend the new larges. The size difference doesn't seem like much, but it's made all the difference to me. Oh, and the new contoured edges are SO COMFORTABLE...much better than the standard lip on the old domes.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

The CLs are about the same size as the L but very mildly curved and constructed to allow them to be placed closer together. I expect you would like them better than the Ls.