Older bosoms!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi guys: I wonder if you can help me. I've had my Noogleberry for a while - stuck in the back of the cupboard, but I have now dug it out and I'm pumping away like mad. My question is - is there anyone "mature" who is using this? My breasts have been rather well used over the years in all sorts of ways! and they are beginning to face the floor if I'm not careful. Whilst that doesn't bother me too much, I'm hoping for much more plumpness overall. I do get the swelling when I have pumped (and almost touch the tip of my large contour cups) so what do you think my progress will be like? Of course at the moment the swelling doesn't last - how long in months before I notice it lasting longer? ;)

J

janonthemtn

Hello,
Please check out my old posts, I am now 60 and started NB in 2007, I think. I had started got discouraged, stopped for about 3 mos. Then I read emans posts, and decided if a man is able to have success, I, as a woman should be able to grow boobs. So I started to use NB 2-3 x/day. I started barely 32 B and now 34 DD, (which I have been now for about 2 years) so I am a happy woman. It can be quicker for some and slower for others, you just have to be persistant. I am only 5 ft. so I still use NB to maintain firmness and shape, I don't know if they will still grow since I use NB about 4x/wk. The girls look great! janonthemtn

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
That is so good to hear! I was wondering whether they might just sit there and not respond! I was 38B when I started this, and I would really love to get to D, DD or more if possible - I know it's that breast greed that everyone talks of here! Originally I would have been thankful for any growth - but after your comments I'm really going to go for it! Although this time around I have only been using it for less than a week (hard working often!) I can see a very slight change in their shape, size and texture!

Woo hoo - watch me grow!! Thanks for your encouragement!