OMG... I Am Going For A Mammogram!!!!!!

J

Joan_CD

OMG. I went for a physical and my doctor looked at my chest and said, " well I it's time for you to start getting a mammogram every year"! She handed me a prescription and I am getting my first mammogram next week. I know it hurts to get one, but I am soooo excited. I can't believe that two years ago I was a flat chested ...sigh... Male and now I have a large B cup and need a mammogram.
I feel so much more confident when I go out now and feel so proud of my breasts. As a result I am living pretty much full time as a woman. Heck, I am even getting a body wave next week because my hair is now almost to my shoulders. My wife and I are so very happy.

Thank you Lucy and thank you to all my wonderful sisters on this site for all your help and support. I luvs ya all!!!!! :-*

Teeny Tiny

Congrats Joan!

Wow, got a nice rack now and hair's getting longer, sweet! Need to update your profile pick and show off the new doo and the new you! I absolutely love my hubby's hair, it's down to his belt, but I'm also jealous of it! ;) :D ;D

J

Joan_CD

Teeny Tiny said:
Congrats Joan!

Wow, got a nice rack now and hair's getting longer, sweet! Need to update your profile pick and show off the new doo and the new you! I absolutely love my hubby's hair, it's down to his belt, but I'm also jealous of it!

There are many wonderful and loving people that have inspired me here, but none as much as you TT. You are my biggest inspiration. You always offer help and advice to everyone and even go so far as to get links to sites to help someone. I guess that since it's thanksgiving I have to say I am thankful to have you as a friend and inspiration. Luv ya!

Teeny Tiny

You are a wonderful person yourself, and I am happy and proud to have you as a noogle buddy, and a wonderful friend. Hopefully some day if I ever make it up there I'll be able to meet you and give you a big hug. You've been a wonderful friend and huge inspiration to me, and I am very thankful to have had the chance to be your friend and hopefully give you some good advice/support along the way.

Luv ya 2! :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!
Please keep us updated on how the mammo go's as
some of us should be getting them soon too.
Keep up the good work, Stay safe and have some fun!!!
The boobie fairy is on the way to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2