OMG. i cant move.

tattoodoll23

Ok. Im still new only the 3rd day. But I've realized i can't move a muscle. If i do my cups come rite off! Every time..... very aggravating .... and i loose my patients quickly .... please help me.... :'(

when its new, its gna be that way. also when u move up a cup size. eventually your body well get used to it (and swelling be bigger as well) and it will be fine. my first times i also couldnt move.

tattoodoll23

Thanks to the both of you. I was starting to worry about being stuck to my bed with my arms only at my side...

At a small A....Goal=full B

tattoodoll23

I got the small ones. But i ordered the medium-sized domes afterwords... I'm waiting on those to arrive. Hoping those fit better.

if the small ones are big for you (because u cant move, hence they are big..) then ir eally dout mediums are better right now.. but i hope everyhting works out :)

tattoodoll23

Well an updated on this aggravating issue. I got my M domes..... :,,-( they are too big!........ my fiance says to just slow down..... yes i get aggravated easy. But im NOT giving up!!!! I will have my full B's one day soon......

ashley1986ann

When I 1st started the M cups did the same to me. After about a week or two I got them to stay.

Are you using the foam rings?

tattoodoll23

No. I only got te small rings... i didnt think about it... was all new and excited to try.... :( but I
Still in my 1st week. Maybe next week will be easier ....

Matt B

Hi TatooDoll,We all have the farting off problem at first.I use the CL cups,but I do one at a time quite a bit.I also got the nipple cups,and I use one of those and a regular cup,and switch back and forth.Look at the gallery pics under a noogling tip from Matt,and you'll see what I mean.

Hope this helps,Matt B

tattoodoll23

Thank each one of you for you advice and support. I had to take a break due to somethings going on here at home. Kinda mad at myself for not staying consistent. But im back on track now... and hopefully i can make these things stay with a few of your ideas. Thanks so much again.

tattoodoll23

Ok. So yea i ddnt get this reply till now. And took a break any ways.... now im doing a 5 min hold with only 1 cup which means 5 min off forr the other.......lokks great at 30 mon in...... best swell yet :)

bexy

thats great for the swell!! i just started and cant get any swelling when I take off the cups like other people do :( any tips? lol. x