OMG Im going to be a NB Addict Result Pics!

hopingformore

Ok so i ordered the noogleberry and today was my first time using it. I didn't take any measurements just pictures and I gotta tell ya maybe its just my eyes but my swelling is like crazy ridiculous. I noogled for a little over an hour and the rings marks lasted for about 15 mins. I will add pics in the morning to see what it looks like after im sure ill be back to my normal size but i still love the swelling I have for now :)

Before

After

Before

After

I will definitely continue to use this product I use the pump and hold method and release every 15 mins and pump back up again. And will continue to update week to week. The bra shown in the pictures is unpadded and is a 34 B which was pretty loose before i noogled and pretty fitting after. My right boob is much smaller than my left so I tried pumping the right for 10 minutes longer. Any tips are very appreciated!!! Happy noogling!!!

Matt B

Hi Hoping For More, more is good.LOL! ;DThey look awesome.If you noogle the small one more,it will catch up,mine did.
And yes, it is addictive.You gals are lucky though,you can show yours off.We have to keep ours to ourselves. :'(
Oh well,we're just lucky we can do this.

Happy Noogling,MATT B ;D

Meetoo

MtF
Hi hopingformore.
You look beautiful and you have beautiful breasts.
I’m sure you will accomplish your goals, it seems that you have great swelling.

hopingformore

Thanks everyone for there kind comments and compliments!! my swelling lasted for about 4 hours then went down. I noogled again today once in the morning for 30 mins and then for an hour tonight. I prbly wont post pics again till next week so i can see some progress.

FrenchRose

Your swelling is amazing. I have been noogling for over 2 weeks and still have not seen swelling like that. I am so jealous. Im sure you will have amazing results.