OMG, maybe there's hope after all!!!

Teeny Tiny

Hi all! As everyone probably knows I have been noogling regularly since last June with no "real growth" noticed. Until now! ;D

Okay, I've been noogling since last June, several hours a day in spurts without any sign of "real growth", but good swelling at times. Well, I had to take a 3 month break from December - February because the temperature in the house wouldn't allow for any descent noogling and figured after 6+ months of pumping them like mad a short break hopefully wouldn't do any harm. I started noogling off and on in February, but went back into full gear or as close to it as I could considering my XL's are cracked and have had to constantly pump in order to keep any kind of suction, which also forced me to do more of the pump and release technique rather than the pump and hold that I was doing.

Well, about a week and a half ago I started experiencing some extra swelling, which I figured was due to hormones and changing techniques so I didn't keep my hopes up about any new growth until my period passed and my hormones had a chance to settle and reduce them back to their normal size. Well, I haven't been able to pump any in the last 4 or 5 days due to health problems and they are slightly larger than they would be normally. I haven't bothered to measure because I don't care what the tape measure says, I go by visual size appearance, shape, feel, weight, volume, etc. and they are slightly larger this month than last, not much, but noticeably, and fill my 34A bra nicer. Even my hubby's noticed the slight difference and commented about it.

So you other ladies that are slow responders, don't give up hope, if I can achieve "real growth" anyone can. It may take time and dedication, but it's worth it in the end. I know some day with my dedication I will achieve the 36D's I'm dreaming of! :D

T

tavia

at last teeny-t you have growth, im really pleased for you....
like you said,, if you can grow then anyone can..
i have a feeling that once you get some good boobie meat then the pumping will really take off and you will reach your goal size of a d in no time,
mabe the more breast tissue/and/or skin you have the quicker the results so hopefully since you are feeling real growth this will speed things up a little and so on and so forth,,, hope you understand what im waffling on about ;)

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the reply TT, yeah I understand. But one question? Have any syrup to go with your waffling? :D Just kidding!

I'm hoping now that I've seen some movement that things will get easier and faster as I go. Right now I'm just having a hard time getting any noogling in because I've been having a really nasty attack from my Porphyria, but I'm going to try to get at least one or two 30-60 min. sessions in every day, even when I'm in pain and ill like I am right now. I just couldn't do it Last Friday, and Saturday because of a nasty rash I had from one of my attacks, last Thursday night after noogling my breasts were sore and itched so bad I just about scratched them off, and the nipples were even worse and bright red. Then Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday severe chest pains and shortness of breath made it pretty much impossible to tolerate wearing them. So the long hours of noogling that I normally do are totally out of the question, but since some experience growth from just a couple short 30-60 min. sessions every day I'm going to try to get at least a couple of those in every day unless I just absolutely can't. Hopefully them and some extra or longer ones when I'm up to it will do the trick for me. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Oh, and how do you like the new Noogleberry web site? I haven't explored everywhere yet, but so far I like it! Thanks Lucy!!! ;D

cleo

Congratulations on your growth spurt Teeny Tiny. At last your dedication to noogling is paying off. So pleased for you. ;)

Anastasia916

Teeny Tiny, congrats! Maybe the pump and release method is your thing? And maybe pumping all hours of the day is unnecessary? I only pump once a day 1 to 2 hours. When I don't have alot of time I only do 30 min. And there are days I have no time at all to pump. And I seem to be growing. So maybe you can slow down some and still grow?

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Cleo, and thanks for the advice Anastasia. With my cracked domes I have slowed down quite considerably compared to how much I noogled before the holidays. So maybe 1-2 sessions with 1-2 hours total will be enough to grow, and maybe pump and release is better for me than the pump and hold, or maybe mixing it up some will help too. I may not get the total swelling I was getting in only one or two shorter sessions, but if that's what it'll take to achieve "real growth" then I'll settle for less swelling if it means greater permanent growth. Since as I grow I'll experience more swelling and more growth until eventually I'll have the 36D's I'm pumping for.

As I've read on here before, maybe too much noogling is not a good thing for me, maybe I'm overdoing it and wearing them out and I need to take it slow and steady and enjoy small amounts of swelling and growth instead of pumping for maximum swelling. What the heck, it's worth a try, after all what have I got to lose? And I have so much I could gain! ;)

Anastasia916

Well I have to add that as I said I only pump once a day an hour to 2 hours. And last time I pumped was 1am last night, it's now 6pm, like 14 hours since I last pumped, after pumping I put on one of two 34C bras I have, and I still have the one I put on last night after pumping. And when I put it on after pumping it was very tight, normally I just fill it. And now 14 hours later, it fits! Not tightly like it was, but it's not as loose as it normally is. Now one problem, I just ordered 4 bras from VS in a 32C lol I'm tempted to go put on on to see if it's too small! If they do end up too small I guess I'll sell them on ebay. 2 of them have never been worn! The other two I've only been able to wear a couple times. Cause I just got them. So yes I feel the shorter sessions are more beneficial. But I think it depends on the person. There was one time I was pumping 4 to 5 hours a day, I would do 3 to 4 sessions per day, sometimes only 2 but 2 hours each, and yes I was getting very good swelling, but I was not retaining as much growth, I feel with now, being more laid back, not pumping soo much, and not panicking if I miss a day or two, I'm getting better growth. Also last night, I pumped with the L's for 30 min, then the XL's for an hour or so. So close to 2 hours total. And I feel the L's helped give outward swelling and growth, the XL's help the roundness. Also I'm back to taking my BO so I think that might be helping. Oh and this is NOT hormonal swelling, I got off my cycle on Sunday, so this is normally when I'm at my smallest.

Teeny Tiny

Likewise, that's why I waited till now to post that I have some apparent "real growth" as mine ended on Monday, so I'm usually down to nothing right now, especially when I haven't pumped in several days like now. I did get an hour in about a half hour ago though, and am planning on getting maybe one more hour before bed, then tomorrow I'll do a session in the morning, and another one again in the evening, maybe basically one every 12 hours to try to keep some consistent pumping going and hopefully some consistent growth to go with it. I don't always worry about pumping every single day depending on how I'm feeling, like now. I may miss 1-5 days, hopefully no more than one at a time if I can help it, but the swelling is almost always a little more after I miss a day here or there so it's not like it's hurting anything missing from time to time I don't think.

I'm hoping this is the beginning of some wonderful new developments for me! ;)

C

chloespeaks

I am so glad for you Teeny Tiny! I am one of the slow responders and I'm looking up to you for your dedication. I've been getting good swelling as well but I've not had much luck with the lasting growth as well, and I've been only NB since October. I've actually had a small 1/2" in the last month only, but that's so little that it could be a trick of the eye in how you measure! None of my bras fit differently as of yet but my husband swears there's a tiny difference. I think the growth is kinda exponential, meaning the more there is the more the growth.

We do grow to the beat of our own drummer :p

I'm sorry you've been sick again - but the bright side looks like you might have hit upon a better more laid back pumping schedule that is still causing growth! At last!

Best,
Chloe

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the reply Chloe!

It would be sooo cool to start seeing more growth, I guess I'll have to keep up what I've been doing over the last month or so and see if it works some more, if it does woo hoo! Sorry to hear that you're a slow responder too, but as least you know there is hope, and you're definitely not the only one. For a while I didn't think I would ever see any real growth, but didn't really care as I was enjoying the swelling, but now that I have started growing I can't wait for more. But I think I am going to take a step back and take it a bit easier, more like Anastasia is doing. If it works for her I hope it will work the for me. Granted, she is also taking BO and has used other products, but I've discovered that with my medical condition I'm better off taking my time and being patient and letting NB give me the results I want, no matter how long it takes. As anything I try to take that will alter my hormones for breast growth can cause me severe or possibly fatal attacks from my Porphyria, so I decided to just be patient and noogle my way to bigger breasts. After the Hell I've been through the last several days I'm going to be very careful to try not to do anything that will repeat that or worse. Granted, it's not the first time I've been that bad and I'm sure it won't be the last, but I don't want to do anything that will cause it to happen anymore than necessary. Feeling like you're dying of a heart attack is not fun and is very scary even if you know you're not. But a bad enough attack can be fatal, as it attacks the nerves and muscles and can interfere with normal heart and lung functions, I know it caused me to have an irregular, fast, and intense heart beat and made me feel like I was suffocating all day yesterday.

But at least noogling gives me something positive to concentrate on and enjoy the results of without the nasty side effects of supplements. What can I say, I'm a noogleaholic for life and a firm believer that NB does work, maybe not as quickly as some would like, but it does work! ;D

Anastasia916

Teeny, I know you said supplements will interfere with your condition, but do you get the right amount of water per day? I notice when I don't drink as much water, I don't get as much swelling. And maybe drinking protein shakes would help to? Just trying to think of ways to help you without it causing side effects. So I take it you researched BO more and it's not possible for you to take it?

cleo

I've recently changed my technique to pump and release after having a few weeks off due to a rash on my chest and I'm finding this method still gives me good swelling plus the red marks are less severe and fade much quicker. I'm hoping if I'm kinder to my boobs they'll reward me!! lol

T

tavia

your illness seems so scary, like every time you get an attack is like a fear for life, dont know how you cope with that, my steroids cause my heart to beat in some crazy ways some times it will stop and them suddenly beat like ive been taking crack or whatever it is that white stuff( :-[) and its like it will burst out of my cheast, but this doesnt last all day thank god,

have you tryed evening primrose oil capsules,,,,this could help with swelling and could also help dry skin conditions... im really not sure about how it would go with your condition but you may already know??

i take 3 1000mg caps a day, if i take them after exercise b4 bed i wake up with crazy plump boobs,

and must take your VITAMIN C ;)

Teeny Tiny

Hi Anastasia!

I have to admit that I am often guilty of not drinking quite enough water as I really don't like it. For a while I was trying to drink some water, about half a gallon of decaffeinated iced tea, along with other beverages during the day. And I started drinking one protein shake every day during my first noogling session, so maybe that's one thing that's been helping. And as far as my medical condition goes, here's some more info on it. I have Acute Intermittent Porphyria and suffer from all of the all of the nervous system and skin symptoms, my skin symptoms just aren't as severe as they could be, thank God, but very annoying.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/porphyria/DS00955

Here's a picture of my back with the rash I had from spending less than 5 minutes in the sun during my attack, a picture of the rash with hives on my right forearm, and my poor neck, and my face looked like my neck. When I'm in the sun too much my skin hurts, even wearing clothes can be unbearable some days and I cannot enjoy the loving embrace of my hubby because it hurts too much. I was literally hurting and itching from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Needless to say, noogling was out of the question. :'(

0325002141.jpg
0326001058.jpg
0324000716.jpg

I have to be very careful about what I put in my body, anything that effects my hormone levels can trigger severe and possibly fatal attacks, which rules out herbal enhancers, BO, anything that messes with the body's hormone production. I have taken herbal supplements in the past before I knew about the condition and suffered from severe attacks during taking them and after I stopped and have a hormone imbalance now as it is because of them, which causes some nasty attacks and possibly my Adenomyosis that I have now. And because of my Porphyria the only treatment option I have left for my Adenomyosis is a hysterectomy, should I decide to do so because the Lupron Depot my gynecologist wants to give me to shut down my estrogen production can trigger a severe if not fatal attack once I'm taken off of it. Besides, that stuff has some nasty side effects that I don't want to deal with or subject my wonderful hubby to, so it's out of the question. That's why I had decided on BO to help treat my Adenomyosis, but if I'm going to run the risk of having an attack from it I guess I'm just out of options. :'(

Good luck with your boobs rewarding you Cleo!

Thanks for the comment wannabecee, I'm hoping things keep progressing positively for me now.

And TT, you're very right, this illness is very scary, like right now I'm still having mild chest pains and can't seem to catch my breath, my lungs must have really gotten worn out the other day with as severe as the pains were. To be honest I think this attack was close to being the worst I've had yet, I sure hope they don't keep getting worse, I don't think I could handle much worse. And I know what you mean about the affects steroids have on you. I have the same whenever I take any narcotic pain meds, and last Friday when my hubby took me to an urgent care for my rash I was given a steroid injection and a prescription for more and a strong antihistamine. But I never did take any of the steroid pills after what the shot did to me, it caused me to have the same type of attack that I've been having since Tuesday, but didn't last as long so there's no way I'm taking anymore steroids for anything. Luckily the antihistamine seems to be helping with the rash, at least it's no where near as bad, still a little irritating to noogle but I'm dealing with it.

I haven't tried primrose oil yet, I'll have to do some research on it and see if it will help without causing me any problems. Thanks for the suggestion! And I take 1000 mg of Vitamin C a day, sometimes more if I'm feeling ill.

T

tavia

i just read some of that link, seems similar to what lupus can do but my symptoms are very much under control thank god, with lupus your body just wants to attack and get rid of everything ,organs eyes brain lungs , limbs u name it, but i just read this on that page about your condition (i cant spell it thats y i said condition :-[)... "blisters that appear within several minutes of sun exposure"....
that sort of thing you see in end of the world movies... i couldnt imagine watching my skin just blister after just minutes like im sitting in a microwave or something, no wonder your skin can be so sensative,
well done for sticking out noogleberry for so long,

i hope epo will be able to help you out aswell...
i hate water aswell so ive given in and now just drink it with a orange squash/cordial to make it taste nice, thats good enough for me lol

Anastasia916

There was a site I have no clue where it is now about the importance of drinking water, and not tea, but plain water, I know it has no flavor and can be a pain in the butt to drink, but really it's worth it. Most the time we feel like crap because our bodies are thirsty! They don't absorb the water correctly when it's tea, juices, etc. so you have to drink plain water, it can be cold or room temp. You are suppose to drink half your body weight in oz of water, me for example, I'm 125, I drink 64 oz per day, really I only have to drink 62.5 but 64 is easier since you can buy water bottles that hold that amount lol. So I fill it up with purified ice cold water everyday, and drink it. I drink it mainly when I workout and after I work out, or when I lay outside cause of the heat. This causes me to want the water. I can't drink it when eating food though lol I have to have tea, soda, juice, etc. I'll see if I can find the site, it's written by a world renown doctor and he says if you drink as much water recommended daily, half your weight in oz of water per day, then it will help cure diseases, help prevent diseases, etc. Trust me there are days I look at the water and growl at it lol but I force myself to drink it. And I drink protein shakes when I don't get alot of protein in my meals throughout the day. And yea, taking herbs I think messed me up too hormonally, but I feel the BO has regulated me again, but if I had your condition I wouldn't chance it either.

Found the site, I am a search engine keyword genius :p http://www.watercure.com/ all the info is on there.

Teeny Tiny

Well, I know the quality of the water I drink is not an issue, as I only drink bottled water when I'm out and a combination of bottled water and tap water at home. My hubby heard somewhere that drinking nothing but bottled or purified water is not healthy for you either, as it's stripped of a lot of nutrients and minerals naturally found in it. But we are on a well system, so our water is pure, unaltered ground water. A neighbor tested hers and said that it's as healthy as you can get when it comes to water so I force myself to drink it, but like you I drink other beverages when I'm eating, there's just something about water that isn't enjoyable for me to drink with food. I guess I'll make sure I up my water intake, although the last few days I drank more water than anything and it hasn't helped me feel any better, but then again nothing does when I'm having a Porphyria attack. There are some things that I really think not even water can cure and my condition is one of them, as I have been on a water only diet (when it comes to liquid) before to try to cleanse my system and it didn't seem to do anything but make me have to run to the bathroom more, as far as health wise I felt the same, I actually felt a little bloated and heavier as I retained some which also made me look fatter. Oh well, I'll still drink my tea as I enjoy it, and the antioxidants and things in it are good for you, I'll just make sure I drink equal amounts of water to make up for it. But as we've discussed before, too much water can throw your body out of balance, like dropping your salt content, which as it states in the Porphyria information I listed can be very dangerous in my case, so I'll just have to mix it up to make sure I keep my body at a good balance. I have actually made myself sick drinking too much water, and now that I know it can be a serious issue for me with my condition I'll have to juggle my diet around to find what works best for me. That's all I can think of to do anyway. :-\

Anastasia916

If the water takes out your sodium, you could eat foods high in sodium? Or add a healthy salt to your food? I like to use natural sea salt in my soups since it is healthier than regular table salt.

T

tavia

i drank 2litres a day after coming out of hospital (after diagnosis) and i retained it all over my body untill my skin was like playdoe, u could sink your finger into my skin or your hand on my thigh and the deep inprint would still be there,
this wa b4 cheo when my kidneys were working at around 40% .. it was terrible and i had to go to the toilet every 30 mins some times id just sit on the toilet and wait for the next piddle :-[.

now my kidneys work at around 70-80% so i can drink 2 litres without all the retention and wee wee every hour.. ;D

i do get my moments when i drink water at a warm room temp but when i do this for some reason i dont keep the motivation to drink it, when i add flavor(organic or even just concentrated juice) it makes me more eager to drink..

it is a very good habit to have though, im still in training i guess