One at a time

iwilldothis

I am doing one at a time because I am honestly finding it impossible to do both at once. I am doing very well with one at a time but it is frustrating because I could be doubling the time if I did both at once. I spend an hour on each breast but I could be spending 2 hours on both :mad: . I was thinking of ordering another long tube and pump so I can do both at the same time that way.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I certainly understand your frustration because that's exactly where I was a month ago. When I first got my system with its XL cups and this very tiny length of tubing to the Y connector; that first day, I managed to get both on seal for about 10 seconds after an hour of trials.

Thankfully, I had been reading the forums alot and seen others having similar issues (usually when they went up to a new cup size). So as you have, I just noogled with one at a time. It was so frustrating and of course I felt "if I was only bigger" would fix everything. Then the skin issues started up and then I kept hurting myself, etc. There were times I was ready to scream and throw it away.

But you know, I wanted breasts so bad that I was ready to endure that frustration and pay the time and effort to get this silly little torture device to work.

I hope you feel the same way because it *will* pay off. Why? About 2 weeks into just noogling singly, I began really trying to develop the motor skills needed to position, hold and pump with both. Then a small miracle happen, I found I *could* do both after noogling singly for about 10 minutes. It gave me that extra skin to "latch on" with both. It wasn't until last week where I could just place, hold, and pump without any effort (and it isn't every time -- I still use those skills).

And I haven't even talked about the frustration of that little tubing, cup sliding and only being able to noogle both by being off center since I didn't have any skin to grab there. I am happy to report I am conquering those issues too.

I know it is frustrating because I think you want to improve your breasts so much. This is a good thing as it will sustain your efforts but this is new skill and you'll likely be doing this activity for a year (or more). So it is perfectly fine to start slow, develop the skills and experience to arrive eventually someday you too will wonder "why was it so hard?".

Just be open, experimental, and do lots of reading. There are plenty of long threads full of success and trials as things went wrong. I have found these threads most fruitful because it "looks" easy but I soon found it is not which nice to know since I had a very rocky start. :)

You can do this -- practice... practice... practice!

DJ

James

If you are doing one at a time, pump 7 minutes only, then switch sides. By going back and forth some swelling is retained by the breast not being pumped, so it is a little better as both breasts will be swollen all the time.
Oh, I just realized you are probably already doing that, so if you are spending 2 hours, then effectively it is more like 1-1/2 hours each. As dminer84 says, you will be able to use both after a little while.

iwilldothis

I feel like I have enough breast tissue and I pump easily but the problem is more my width. I am very petite and these large domes are hard to do both my hands are small I can't seem to hold one cup down with my arm. It's honestly not working I think if I got another tube and pump it would be the best, that way when one is pumped and holding on its own (which I can do :) happy to say) I can then put the other one on separately! What do you guys think?

James

Whatever works. You could try the airlock system (or more crudely just fold the tube and hold with elastic band) to block the one already attached. This would involve re-assembling with the Y-piece and fold/block the side not being attached while putting on the other.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe, Ok. I think I understand your problem now. And I think James has the essentials of your options.

* Using two different pumps (with or without airlocks)
* Using clamping of tubing with one pump (same effect as airlocks)
* Using airlocks on each cup with one pump

When I started, I had to place each cup separately when I first could do both on my chest (lack of skin). So, I ended up doing option 2 (clamping). This method does require that your elbow can reach the end of the cup to clamp down the tubing with the inner joint. If this is not possible and you are unable to clamp with other things (strong binder clip, etc) then I would say airlocks would be the next best thing. Having two pump idea has the disadvantage of never having equal pressures.

I have been considering the airlocks as well to be able to remove the Y connector completely because I have found it so easy to get that tangled up in things. :)

In any case, any solution that temporarily holds the vacuum while you place each cup will be fine as long as you can eventually equalize the pressures in the cups.

DJ