one year 6 hours pumping will the grow more?

anima88

Hi
well ive been pumping for a year now.... they did grow like idk... one cup size
im pumping a lot, i hear people do 30 min everyday, well i go for like 6 hours everyday :(
i pump and hold.
so i wonder.... will they grow more? cuz i think i expected more since it was one year :/ my breasts are saggy.... its hard to be happy with them :/

James

I am really sorry to hear that you have put in all that effort without results.

I believe massage is a very important part of NBE. Also pumping continuously for long periods, 1 hour or more can lead to scars around the breasts where the domes press on your chest. Since you didn't mention that I assume you use padding and/or pump at low pressure.
Drink lots of water. Noogle in 10 to 15 minute sessions with a massage break of at least 5 minutes. Massage with oil, flaxseed, coconut, or safflower salad oil. Safflower is a thicker oil if you feel you want more lubrication.
I have been suggesting noogling only once or twice a week 4 to 8 hours and only massage on the remaining days. On those massage only days just 2 or 3 15 minute sessions with one of the lighter oils. Spread these sessions out like morning, afternoon and night. Sometimes adding heat (hair dryer) to warm the boobs during noogling helps. On noogle days, pump hard enough to get an inch or two of swelling.

Tell us about your routine, and others will chime in with their recommendations.

anima88

i do have horrible red scars. i used to have padding but it broke :p hmm... its troublsome to make breaks, im lazy, i like to just put it on n sit with laptop. im using the XL domes. and oil, its greasy to take it off n massage n put it on. i pump n release sometimes. n i do massage when i take it off after hours.

seriously people take so much breaks? ive heard people sleep in it so i thought the longer the better :/

James

I know it is a lot of work to remove the domes every 15 minutes to do the massage, but the purpose is to avoid the ring marks. Those who have slept with them usually had padding and low pressure. I used to think that this was the best way to go, but after having read about some girls who did very long hours every day at low pressure and did not gain a lot, I have become an advocate of high pressure pumping for short periods.

James

Do mind the ring marks. How long do they take to fade away now? More than 1/2 hour? If you persist on ignoring the ring mark problem they will turn into permanent scars!

anima88

so i should pump hard n release every 15 min n then masage n then pump again? i feel like im wasting time :p i can sit with it 6 hours every evening i feel like im wasting if i dont do that =/
will it give me better results to release?

James

anima88 said:
what if i pump at high pressure for long? ...

Look at the phenomenal growth rocketmelon had http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5076.msg50292.html#msg50292

She pumped and massaged for up to 12 hours in a day and even made the comment that pumping for less than 4 hours was a waste of time. She also must have pumped very hard because she said the pads were required to keep the pain from pumping to be too much. Her record swelling (I assume on a 12 hour day) was 5" from 37" to 42". She is only 5' tall and a small frame.

Yes, I think you should release every 15 minutes and massage for 5 minutes.

James

I have been getting warnings from my virus software not to go on the BreastNexus site because of potential problems. Have you any issues? All of my information on rocketmelon is from her breastnexus thread.

Lily2000

James said:
I have been getting warnings from my virus software not to go on the BreastNexus site because of potential problems. Have you any issues? All of my information on rocketmelon is from her breastnexus thread.

Maybe I can help with this :)
Just use the 'sendboxie' software and open your browser, or any other program you use to connect to the Internet, in the sendboxie instead of directly. What it does is, it creates a copy of the system in the 'sendbox' and your browser is working inside the copied environment, allowing you to erase the content with all of the changes, once you turn your browser off. Hackers and viruses can't harm you that way. At least, I believe so. :)
And the sendboxie is actually freeware.

anima88

thank you!
i actually red some topics n seems like beside of noogleberry many take lots of different herbs. n its so huge topic i got completely lost in it..
wish i knew what to take n what is most effective :( no more PM for me as it was so bad for me.. n now i cant noogle as much n i see my breast fallin n i dont like it =//