One Year On

P

podnieks

I have been using the vacuum pump for one year now to cope with my chronic (20 years) impotence. I thought I would like to share a little of what I have experienced. I followed the suggestions about a steady and slow approach by not rushing to get a stiff willie as soon as possible and it has paid dividends. Although my wife is 12 years older than myself ( I am now sixty) she has always been a women with strong sexual needs and we had to resort to using a variety of methods to bring her to orgasm that did not include the use of my willie. Now the situation has been transformed and the pump is the central and most successful part of our foreplay as it is my wife who controls the time it takes to get me stiff as she is in control of the pump whilst I am doing various activities to arouse her. My erection ends up quite firm if at times a little floppy. Not once since starting using the pump have I been unable to fully enter my wife's hole. We always make sure the entrance to her hole is well lubricated. We have sex two to three times a week and because the constriction ring has over the year made me confident that my willie will not collapse I am, with very vocal encouragement and enthusiasm from my wife, able to vigorously poke her hole until she usually has an orgasm before I ejaculate. The ring is not too tight and it has enabled me to poke her for a longer period that I use to be able to before my impotence started . This also has the advantage that I do not ejaculate before she has an orgasm as much as I use to. I can only say we are both very satisfied with the pump and its ability to enable us to have a sex life we thought would never return.

steve

Hi podnieks and thank you so much for your extremely informative feedback one year on. This will be so useful to others starting out and will also give them great encouragement!

Just email me if we can help in any way with spares, rings etc and we'll be glad to help out.

kind regards

Steve
steve@noogleberry.com