Only results getting is mark at armpits

laquintak

Hi I have been noogling for a month now. I am a 34a and breastfed 3 kids for about 2 years each. I ordered the large cups to start with after reading a lot of posts on here thinking they would last a while and i don't want to be bigger than a 34c but once i started could fill them after about 3 weeks. I have to tape down my nipples just so I can keep getting suction to go to the 3inch mark. I got and continue to get that painful feeling by the fatty part of your armpit (you know the area where the fat sticks out from your bra...yeah...there :'( ) when i first start but it goes after 10 mins or so. My boobs never get red or anything so I don't think I am overpumping but I now have dark marks that never go away at that area, no where else on my chest. I pump everyday for 2-3 hours I do the pump and hold just put them on while watching tv and can even sleep in them though they lose suction about an hour after i doze off. I get great suction, don't have to hold them or anything they stay on hands free its just that because they are so wide they go so close to my armpits that muscle area is the only discomfort i get and now I have permanent dark marks there. I feel so confused because if i am filling the cups why is it the only thing staying are those marks and not any permanent swelling? As soon as i take off the cups they go rite back down! I know it takes time but how can you be filling the cups and not have any post swelling not even 5 mins :mad: :mad: and what to do about these dark marks? I thought I had researched this forum so well that the large would've been perfect for me to reach my goal but I'm filling them after only a month and all i've gotten so far is a marked up chest :'( :'( :'( Sooooooo discouraged but will give it 3 months and see if I get any after swelling. any advice would really be appreciated.

Teeny Tiny

Don't get discouraged, some don't experience lasting swelling for months or a year or more. Swelling is not as necessary as one might think for this method to work, and a month is not long enough to expect anything for some. A few things can determine how well or long you swell, like hydration, make sure you're drinking plenty of water. Another thing that I found to be a huge factor are drug or supplement use, various products such as advil or other anti-inflammatory drugs can reduce and restrict the amount of swelling you maintain. There are several supplements that some use to help with NBE that also have anti-inflammatory properties, here's just a few that I know of and have used and experienced swelling reduction while on them...

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
Spirulina
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)

And there are many, many others I'm sure.

Some experience growth with very little or no after swelling so I wouldn't worry about the lack of swelling too much, it's what's happening to them when they're inside the domes that causes them to grow, the swelling some achieve is merely a side affect. As far as the dark marks, sounds like you have skin like mine, whenever I have an area that gets rubbed or irritated a lot I get dark marks that sometimes last for years before they go away. I had a pair of cowboy boots that I wore once with socks that were too low to protect the front of my legs from the rubbing they did and I ended up with dark marks for about a year after I stopped wearing them. I had a bra a couple years ago that irritated the hell out of my skin right under my breasts where the underwire stopped on the inner bottom edge and created them, they were about 2 inches long and took about the same amount of time to vanish. I also have them on the fatty part just inside of my armpits, so bad when I noogle a lot that I can't wear string tank tops or certain swim suits without them being very noticeable. I don't know what to suggest when it comes to those, I've never found anything that helped on me, but haven't exactly been exhausting my efforts trying either. Maybe someone else can make suggestions as to what to do for the dark marks.

Good luck, and happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

laquintak

Thanks for responding! I wasn't as concerned about the swelling more so the marks. it just annoyed me that I'm filling the cups without any lasting swelling but since I still feel suction I will continue to use them cause I can't afford to go up in size after just purchasing the system. the marks I guess I will just have to try and get rid of once i reach my goal just wanted to make sure it wasn't a sign of overpumping that part of the body is kinda delicate so your probably rite it's seems easy to mark. thanks again for responding.

Teeny Tiny

No sweat! Hope you have awesome results from noogling in no time, and hope you get rid of those dark marks quickly once you stop, if we don't find out a way before we stop. If I find out a way to try to get rid of them while we're still noogling I'll be sure to let you know.

laquintak

Ok so I noticed last night that I am now getting dark marks UNDER my breast also. Is this happening to anyone else?

noor

Hi laquintak,

You could try using south beach gel for sensitive skin, this is a product that treatens discolouration on your body.

Good luck!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hey, my BHM sista!

Anyway, what do you use for lubrication? What cup size are you using, too?

Ex

The first 3 times I noogled, I got red marks where your dark marks are located. I put arnica gel on them, which helped, but they would then come back next time I noogled. Then it occurred to me to feel right there while noogling, and the skin was stretched and wrinkled. Somewhere on this forum (don't remember where - I have read too many posts :) ), Someone said that their doctor(?) had told her the proper way to put on the Brava domes was while bending over and then placing the domes on. I tried this with the NB, and when I felt my skin on the side of the domes, it was relaxed. No more redness :D. I bend over to put on the cups, and then straighten up and pump for them to stay on. I use the soft rings, and I started putting a layer of Vaseline all around the foam rings in addition to oiling and moisturizing the skin. It has helped the cups stay on better and no more skin irritation. I am a red head, so red marks show up nicely and at the slightest provocation. I hope this helps you.

B

boobieswanted

I didn't even get any swelling til like after a month of noogling. I pump about an hour a session and twice a day if I can. Mostly once.

I found I get better swelling if I pump an hour then take a 15 mins break and pump again for another hour.

Patience is key. Good luck!