OODELLALY'S Pictorial Boob Journey

oodellaly

Hi everyone, so I've been steadily noogling for a month now. Took these pictures today, but to be honest, they might as well be my starting pictures, because my boobs actually look smaller than when I started :-\, although they do feel a little more full. I'm also noticing the nipples becoming a bit droopier (I did breastfeed so they were a bit deflated, but I think they have gotten worse), so I'm going to tape them down for sure from now on. You can read more about my measurements, routine, etc. on my stats page here (notice I restarted my program about a month ago after a failed attempt 3 years ago): http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2533.15

Anyway, I'm feeling a little discouraged by the 1st month progress pics, but I'll post them here as a starting point. Hopefully in a few months, you will be able to scroll down this page and see something more spectacular!

P.S. Sorry about the weird dim blue lighting, I'm in the basement on my laptop camera.

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.40 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.40 #2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.40.jpg
    Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.40.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.41.jpg
    Photo on 2013-06-08 at 13.41.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 4.38.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 4.38.58 PM.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 4.39.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 4.39.18 PM.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 94

BustyBabe

Hang in there! It took me almost 6 months before I started seeing real changes. Things only started to get really good after about a year in. It's hard for us girls who start with little tissue or underdeveloped breasts, but it still works in a lot of cases...albeit, much slower.

I know how you feel about the pictures. They aren't always accurate representations of your growth. If you can see the differences in person, be glad for that :).

oodellaly

Thanks for the encouragement! You're totally right, I've got to give it more time. I'm thinking that looking at my progress every two months might be more reasonable. I sure hope I can be consistent for 6 months or longer like you. Going to go check out your page for inspiration! :)

Edit: I found your stats page, Bustybabe, and it's very inspiring! You really are becoming your namesake. ;D Thanks for making such a detailed documentation of the process over the year you've been Noogling.

From now on, I'm going to post progress pics for every two months to keep myself from becoming discouraged (barring any spontaneous unusual changes), so my next set of pics should be near the beginning of August. Stay tuned!