Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

pianogirl

I can def relate to your story! I started out a 34A at most, but with patience and time I achieved the greatest goal set out for...34DD. and your right, it doesn't happen over night and you gotta be persistent. Being that your very thin to begin with, you may want to increase your protein intake and possibly try some upper body workouts. I found that push-ups seemed to help my boobs push out wards. If I were I guy, I'd have killer pecs! Lol! I kept track with weekly measurements and monthly photos, which I grouped together so you can see my progress from day 1 to 2 yrs down the road

But like u, I was (this close) to implants until I came across this site one nite. THANK GOODNESS!! Saved me thousands of $$, pain, additional surgeries down the road PLUS the added bonus of saying "yeah bitch, their real! Don't be hatin!" Lol! So, your on the right track and in the right mindset. And you have tons of support from all of us here too! Cause bottom line, were all here for the same reason. To get the bodies that god intended (but forgot the boob part) us to have!

Lizzers

Hi all, I'm popping in with a not quite 1 month update.

I have honestly been slacking off with my noogling- we hit crazy time at work, so I only have time for work, CPA study, and sleep. There is literally barely time to breathe and eat.

It slipped my mind to order my medium NB cups, so I'm doing that now while I'm thinking about it.

I got my Ultra Breast in, so I've been taking it twice a day (the bottle says take 3 times daily, but I was reading on the bountiful breast website that taking that many mg that fast will increase breast tissue rapidly at first and then it'll drastically slow down.) I started taking UB this past Saturday, along with 25 mg of gold standard Whey protein. Let me just say, Bovine Ovary smells deathly awful. I wasn't expecting roses, but damn. Keeping the pills in the refrigerator helps tremendously.

I have been remembering to massage twice a day for fifteen minutes. This isn't a substitute for noogling, but I'm doing what I can do!

i haven't measured lately but my breasts are definitely fuller than they've ever been. One small (AA) step at a time!

Kristin00

Thanks for your update! I started noogling about 1 1/2 wks ago and think I'm seeing a little increase in fullness already! I really like reading people's updates on here. If encourages me so please keep updating. It's nice to know there are others on this journey too!

Lizzers

Goodness it has been a while!

Life has been so crazy, I finally have some time to catch my breath and pop in for an update.

I had to stop noogling for a while because my work weeks were so insane that I literally came home, slept, and went right back to work.

I've recently transitioned to a new firm, and am in a much better place with hours... Which means I can get back to noogling!

I have a new program now. I've decided to try Chiyomilk's routine (with a few personal tweaks), found here:

http://getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancement/enlargement/chiyomilk-program/

1. During the first half of the month I take Ultra Breast two times a day. Once in the morning, and once at night. I drink a protein shake with the morning pill.
2. I am drinking 1tbsp of collagen once a day. I ordered FINE collagen from sasa.com http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=102157602001&cm_re=hp-eng-_-hotitem-_-%E9%80%8F%E6%98%8E%E8%B3%AA%E9%85%B8%E5%8F%8A%E8%86%A0%E5%8E%9F%E8%9B%8B%E7%99%BD%28%E7%BD%90%E8%A3%9D%29%20210g
3. I vary my noogle times and pressure throughout the week. During week days I'll noogle an hour a day, and on the weekends I'll noogle in the morning 1.5 hours and at night 1.5 hours, stopping midway between each session to do the brush massage found here: http://getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancement/breast-enlargement-massage/
4. During the second half of the month I take PM 2x a day, morning and night.

I will say, Ultra Breast is ground bovine ovary so it smells like DEATH. Putting in the fridge helps tremendously.

So far I'm 1 week into this method, and will (hopefully) be able to continuously update from now on. ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm glad to see you've surfaced from the tax season in one piece. :)

I see you've found Chiyomilk. She's pretty famous and she even has some videos about her methods (too bad its in japanese melodrama forms). I've wondered if others could duplicate her success but I've not come across others with the same drive to succeed yet. I honestly think the drive is more important than the supplement mixes and such (doing something over time is the key -- notice she has been doing this for like 3+ years).

So, I'm eager to see your experiences over time. And yep, I'm still here... cheering/bothering others. :)

DJ

titlehere

I'll throw in some cheering as well! :D

I take B.O. too, but from Bountiful Breast (I snagged 9 months worth during an awesome promo -- keep your eye out for their specials as they can be pretty good), but thankfully it doesn't smell. Swanson's also sells bovine ovary (without any added supplements) for super, super cheap, too. I highly recommend making a smoothie with whey protein every morning! it's one of the best weekday breakfasts I can think of (I'm a high metabolizer as well).

good luck and journey!