Orchid's pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Orchid has asked me to upload her starting and 3 month pictures. Well done Orchid, you can see a real difference even after a short time!

Hi Lucy

Here are my pics. The first two are before pumping and the last three are three months of noogling and 12 hours after pumping.

Ladies what do you think? Any real growth?

R

Rafferty

well done Orchid! I can see a difference! ;D. Doesn't it just make you want to keep on pumping!! How long do you pump for each day?
Raff

Thank you guys. I wasn't sure if there was much growth actually. The tape measure doesn't indicate much growth. I have gone up to a 32B bra though. :) and I have more fullness.

Basically my regimen is to wear the Brava domes all night and pump with the noogleberry hand pump to get more pull whenever I can. I have had a hard time following the Brava rule of every night for 10 hours. I miss a night quite often, once a week. So, I am hoping just to keep on this journey and do the best that I can.

I am taking supplements to support tissue growth.

Anastasia916

I can tell a difference, good going! And it's amazing, you have such a muscular build and still getting results! I've met so many with the same build and they struggle with BE.

Thanks Anastasia that is a very encouraging comment. :) I definitely can stand to gain some weight. Unfortunately, My weight goes to my butt and thighs.

So with all of your input I will keep going on this boob journey. My goal is to be 29 under and 33 around my nipples.

Anastasia916

29 under would put you at a 34 bandwidth, I was at that but lost some weight and now at 28 sometimes 27 so I'm at a 32 bandwidth. Lucky you gaining weight there, I tend to gain it in my tummy.