Other Breast Pumps?

32DoubleDz

Hello all :)
I've been waiting for my nb to arrive for quite some time now. I am thinking it got lost in the mail and it will not be arriving at all. I've been in contact with sweet Lucy about this and she has kindly asked me to continue to wait. I realize this is through no fault of hers and she has done what she can about this mishap but I am very impatient now and getting a bit upset as well. I was told 7 days from 16 nov and still nothing. :( Has this happened to anyone else in America? Ive contacted post office as well. I was thinking of asking for refund to purchase something else. Another breast pump shipped in America (I am living in America now) therefore the chances of another package getting lost are less. Does anyone know of any effective breast pump enlargement systems from America? Thx :-*

Strumpet

Hi sweetie,
I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I'm also in the states and I got mine in ~10 days, do you think it's possible the mailing is clogged up because of Christmas shipments? I know it starts to get really slow around this time of year for me.
As to other breast pumps, there's always Brava, but it's a lot more pricey and inconvenient.
Hope the NB arrives for you soon!

LAWMANN2004

HI,
Sorry to hear that your system hasn't arrived yet.
With the holidays comming soon, the post office is
handeling a lot of mail now, so it might take some time
for them to get it all sorted out.
Keep the spirits up and hopefully it will come soon !!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is on her way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
I would give it another week. I think mine came in about 7 days. I agree that Christmas shipping could be the issue. Don't worry about it. You'll have an NB in due time and it will be all uphill from there! = D

EDIT: I am from the U.S. also.

jnorton22002

Hi, The wait, although tough to handle is well worth it. Please be patient. you won't be sorry. I, too, believe the season of Christmas, has allot to do with it. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

britney316

Hmmmmm. I'm also waiting. My domes shipped Nov. 20th. I really think it has to to with the US postal service. Lucy has been helpful with me. Its because of reading this forum that I went with Noogleberry. I'm using presently another system but looking forward to Noogle. Could be the holidays causing the delay. But I'm keeping the faith. Britney

kai

Hi there,
I'm also waiting for my shipment! Lucy said it was sent out on Nov 18th. I'm in nyc so it's cutting close to a month. I'm quite worried that I won't receive it before I go on break for the holidays.
Lucy said there have been delays and is asking me to wait as well.

sweetandsassy

i also live in the U S and my order took about 14 days it was well worth the wait. i think if you can hold on you will very please with the results

britney316

I received the airlock tubing in the mail friday. Almost getting there! I have a pump and tubing ready to go. Still waiting for the domes. Almost there. LOL

32DoubleDz

FINALLLLLLY! just got my package yesterday! ;D the box was all beat up but thats okay. cant noogle till next week tho. i started my cycle today and my breasts/nipples are extremely sore during this time.

britney316

Just got my domes yesterday! I screwed up though. Should've went XL. I can work with the XXL's, but I think XL was the place to start. So I will be ordering soon.