Overpumping???

K

KittyKat

Hey girls!
I am sorry to start yet another topic on overpumping, but I am at loss. I have been noogling for a short while and I do not feel like I'm overpumping at all. I pump with the XL domes and do not use the soft rings. The only discomfort I ever feel is from the domes putting pressure on my ribs, but that passes within a couple of minutes. I never pump until I feel pain. Now, no matter how lightly I pump (even to the point where I feel like they are barely pumped and will come off if I let go), when I take the domes off, they are blotchy. I don't know if the colour is more red, or purple-ish, but more red and in spots. They go away and my breasts turn my normal colour within 20 seconds. I am so paranoid that I'm overpumping. I don't know what to do. I slap on so much lotion and do a massage. I tried to take pics, but what I'm talking about isn't showing up well at all. Like I said, even when noogling with very minimal pressure, it's the same story. Is there anything I should be looking out for? I don't have pain or bruising or lasting colour change. Should I just carry on as normal and ignore the very quickly passing blotchiness immediately after I take the domes off?
Thank you in advance girls! :)

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!

From my experience, I would suggest that you take a few days off from pumping.
If you just switched to the bigger size domes, your breasts will NOT be as able to adjust quickly.
Thus the blotchieness. The red color is OK as long as THEY DON"T TURN DARK,red/ purple !!!!!!!

It will take time, and LOTS of it to obtain your goal.
I have been using this system for over 18 months and still haven't reached my goal !!!!
There are others on this forum who have been using it lots longer than I have, and they all agree,
It's better to go slow and steady and take the time needed to, to achieve your goals.

Stay safe, and have fun!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)