Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

Hello, I’m Padded Hell. This is my first post, so here goes…
I’ve been noogling for 1 year & three months now (Started September 2010). I’ve realised I need some support on this journey, and I’d like to support others on this journey too. Anyway, I started out completely flat, and I mean COMPLETELY, probably AAAA. I wish I’d taken photos when I’d started NB now, but I was too ashamed. I’m currently around 32AA, I think, although I wear a 34A ‘heavily’ padded bra, otherwise I look totally flat in clothes.
Here’s my other stats:-
Sex: Female
UK size 8
Height 5 foot 3
Weight 110lbs (I was 98lbs for a loooong time, but those protein shakes really did the trick! Pity none of its gone to my boobs! Grrr!)
Goal size: 34B, although I’d be happy with anything! I’m finding it hard to break out of the AA bracket. Is a B cup a realistic goal, do you think? The boobie greed hasn’t kicked in yet!
About 8 years ago I tried herbal pills (they were called Erdic) and I had one stabbing pain in my boob and then nothing! I did that for 1 year, then tried separate herbs. Again, NOTHING! Then I gave up, resigned to my flat-chested fate & got seriously depressed. Until I discovered Noogleberry.
I’m currently using the old large NB cups and I like the swelling it gives me, although I’m not getting much in the way of outward growth. Any ideas on that would be greatly appreciated! I bought the CL cups, but I just look at them and think “I’m out of my depth! “. They swamp me.
My NB programme is as follows: -
10 minutes of chi massage, then 1 ½ hour NB session (pump & hold) in the morning.
Aumenti lotion applied after the NB session. (I use this twice a day)
2nd NB session (pump & hold) in evening. Again, 1 ½ hours. So, on average, I noogle 3 hours a day.
I apply a homemade fenugreek oil to my boobs before I go to bed. Stinks to high heaven, but my husband says he quite likes it. Strange man! Lol
Supplements I use per day:-
1 multivitamin , 1 zinc 15mg, 1 Gingko Biloba 120mg (this is for a neuromuscular disorder I have, although it helps circulation, so that’s an NBE bonus!), 1 Cod Liver Oil (again, for health reasons) Evening Primrose Oil in the 2nd half of my cycle.
I have a protein shake each day, and drink around 1 ½ -2 litres water daily. Other than that, I eat as healthily as I can. Low sugar, no caffeine (just herbal teas), low carbs, no white flour, boobie foods.
I do wall push-ups, and pectoral exercises every other day.
I’m definately in the ‘slow responder’ category, boo hoo, but I’m over it (although, I’ve had a lot of ‘down’ days, thinking ‘what’s the point?’), but I’m in this for the long haul. I WILL get some
boobs!!! I’m so glad I found this forum, as I’ve felt so alone with the whole ‘flat-chested’ thing for so long. I love reading all your posts, and you ‘veteran’ nooglers are a total inspiration! Ok, I’ll shut up now.

minnie34

Hi Padded Hell and welcome to the forum!
I feel your pain in the AAA department, before I started noogling I didn't even want to measure my boobs because I thought that would make me give up before I even started!!
I have also been noogling for a year and I'm also a slow responder. I had great expectations when I started off and have found myself disillusioned many times during this journey. But then someone pointed out (Lily13 I think) as I was contenplating giving up, that I'm not actually losing anything by noogling, but if I give up, well then I know for sure that I won't grow anymore :)
Great advice!!

As for not having any outward growth - I remember this being discussed in another thread where one of the users felt that although the CL cups were fine for her, the Medium cups actually gave her more 'protruding' growth, rather than the more round growth that the larger cups seem to give.
I've been using the CL's since the summer and even though I can see a difference in the cleavage area (not that there's much there), the growth that I want - the protruding growth - isn't really happening, so I'm considering switching back to the Mediums to see what happens.

Anyhow, it's great to have you on board and I look forward to following your progress :)
Happy noogling and here's to a B-cup for both of us (even though the dream is a C for me :D)
xx

Padded Hell

Hi minnie34,

Nice to meet you & thanks for the warm welcome :). Well, AAA is certainly a real tough nut to crack. I haven't even touched the measuring tape since I started! I'm just doing it by measuring with my hands, but even though I know I have grown (not enough :(,) I still look in the mirror & see the same awful flat chest! My husband thinks I've got body dysmorphia, or some kind of 'boob blindness' ;D. Got to stop it, it's not helping things! I've decided to give the noogling at least another year & see where I am then. As you and Lily13 have said, I've got nothing to lose, plus, I'm totally addicted to the swelling now! So nice to see the hint of some boobs there & have the hope of things to come!
I did find the medium cups gave me more outward growth, and then when I started up with the old large cups, the growth was more spread out. So maybe a combination of both of the cups is the way to go. It's all trail & error, isn't it?
Hopefully, we can end 2012 with the boobs of our dreams! I'll be following your progress too :) Happy New year!

minnie34

And a very Happy New Year to you too PH. :)
I know what you mean re looking in the mirror and seeing no difference. I think I might have a touch of boobie dysmorphia too!! I think though, that when we're looking as often as we do, constantly checking for the slightest growth, a certain blindness is to be expected. I too, look at this flat chest and wonder if that'll ever change, but then I put on my bra which was previously too big and see that actually, it is being filled out a bit more so I cling on to that!! :D

A combination of the different sizes sounds good. I was thinking of alternating monthly with the M and CL cups to see if that makes a difference. Every so often, I go back to the M's, but they seem so tiny compared to the CL's and that overall swelling isn't really there but I think I'm going to have to persist with them for the protruding growth. I'll be very interested to hear which way you'll be doing it and whether it'll make a difference. Trial and error it is, for sure!! :)

Padded Hell

Minnie34,

I looked at your pictures, and OMG we have identical boobs! Actually, it's given me a new appreciation of my own boobs, as you have a lovely round shape. I think I'm a bit smaller than you, boo hoo :(, so you've done really well! I haven't got round to taking pictures yet, as that seems like a big step for me at the moment. I 've been hiding these things for years, :), it's a hard habit to break!
I know what you mean about the bra thing. I was so shocked when I couldn't fit in my padded 32A bra anymore ;D. I actually thought I was dreaming! At the moment, I'm in luteal phase, and it's the only time I can just about muster a bit of cleavage! Heaven! :D, but then AF comes, and I have to build it all up again. Grrr!
As for combining the M & CL cups, I'm going to try to use my L cups in the morning, then add a shorter NB session with the M cups in the afternoon (if I can), then another NB session with the L cups in the evening. I found, that the M cups were cutting off my boobs at the bottom, just not wide enough. Why are my boobs growing sideways?? ;D
Do you still get good swelling? I found initially, my swelling was good, but now it's a case of diminishing returns. They don't seem to swell as much. I wonder why this is? Do the boobs get used to it? I'm too frightened to take a break from NB though. If I lost any of my meagre gains, I'd be inconsolable :'(

lisalee

Hi & happy new year padded hell,
I just wanted to give a little support. I'm not a long time noogler but I've done my fair share of lurking & research on this & other NBE sites. The smaller you are the longer it takes. It also seemed to me that the younger you are, you're more likely to respond faster. Same goes for past history of breast feeding. The breast tissue already has a history of expanding.

That said, I'm almost 42 and did nurse both my girls a total of two years. I ended up with even smaller boobs when I was done. It really is a blow to your self esteem when u lift your arms & your bra goes up cause there is not enough boobage to keep it in place. Or when you look in the mirror your boobs look like they belong to a 90yr old pre-teen. I was wearing 32A bras, but probably was really a 32AA OR even AAA. Now I'm actually filling my 32A over. I don't measure, just go by how my bras feel.

I think it's important to keep a positive outlook. If you convince yourself it will work it will. It sounds like you have a supportive hubby who loves you for who are & as you are. My hubby can be a very skeptical person & he kinda thought NB was silly & he didn't want me to hurt myself. He is surprised to see I've gotten some small increase in size but still tells me to be careful I don't over pump. I'll be thrilled if I can get up to a 32B/C.

Don't give up! Keep the faith & a positive mindset. Anything you gain is proof of that and it sounds like you have made some increase in size.

Padded Hell

Hi Lisalee & mjp & happy new year to you,

Lisalee: I hope I can be some support to you on this journey too:), because it's harder for us smaller-sized ladies, I think. It definately does seem to take longer to see growth, and personally, NB is the only form of BE that has shown signs of working, so I'm sticking with it! I think you've got a very good chance of this working, as you've already breastfed. The ladies on here that have, seems to get quicker results. Here's hoping! :) I look forward to your progress.

Oh, I hear you, when your bra rides up when you lift your arms ;D. I swear before I took up noogling my chest was almost concave! I couldn't find any bra's that fit, so I just bought bigger bras & wore chicken fillets ALL the time, just to feel like a normal woman. It's very encouraging that you're now a 32A. That's pretty good going :) Just stay away from that measuring tape!

Yeah, I think having a positive outlook is crucial to this working too. I'm sure your hubby will be less sceptical in a few months! When he starts reaping the benefits ;). My hubby is supportive but he also thinks noogling is hilarious, especially when my 'plastic boobs' enter the room before I do. I always greet him with 'Hi, I'm Dolly' ;D.

I hope we both get our B/C cups! We've waited long enough for them! I won't give up if you don't :)

mjp: Hello there :). Oh, it's absolutely heartbreaking that your 2nd wife went and got implants through obvious insecurity, but for them to end up scarred & distorted is dreadful. Low self-esteem is like a monster of the mind. It keeps growing & growing, eating away at you. Before NB, I had zero self-esteem, but just taking action has helped. I had seriously contemplated implants about 2 years ago, but thankfully I discovered NB in the nick of time. I've completely ruled out the idea now for good. I'd rather have small, natural boobs than large 'foreign' objects inside of me. Anyway, nice meeting you, mjp, & take care :)

minnie34

Aw, thanks PH, that's a very nice compliment!!! Don't be fooled by their size though - the pics are very close-up and might be a bit deceptive :p
But the main thing is that there is *some* progress, otherwise it would be hard to keep the motivation up!!
I don't get very good swelling anymore, or perhaps it is a case of getting the same swelling as always and just not noticing it any longer? They do swell up in the cups, but once I take the cups off, total deflation :D
Your paln for alternating the cups during the day sounds great, and with such frequent and regular noogling I'd be surprised if you didn't see results!! I'm looking forward to your updates! :)

Lisalee, like you I nursed two children for a long time and having lurked the forums, this gave me great hope as my tissue had already been stretched but for me, this proved not to mean anything!! I think it's because my breasts shrunk to absolutely nothing when the breastfeeding was finished and so I had to start from scratch so to speak. I also know the feeling very well of lifting up my arms and finding my bra just underneath my chin :-\
But here's to hoping!

mjp, that is very said re your second wife. Unfortunately, I think this is all too common :(
I agree with you - NB has to be a much, much better way than letting somebody cut into your body.I feel that with the NB, we're actually working with, rather than against our bodies.

Padded Hell

My boobs seem to be fluctuating in size day to day. Yesterday, they looked soooo small. Today, they seem to have bounced back a bit. Oh, how I wish they 'bounced' ;D. I'm finding the chi massaging I do before my morning NB session a real chore. I'd drop doing it, but I do think it's improved my shape (not the size :() a lot. Oh well, I'll just have to carry on ::)

Minnie34: It's a shame that you don't get good swelling anymore, but it doesn't mean you're not growing though, which is good. A few months ago, I think I completely stalled, I wasn't getting swelling either & nearly gave up altogether, but just recently it's picked up a bit again. So maybe, it's just your body having a bit of a rest before the next bit of growth. :)

Oh, my plan for the alternating cups is proving tricky. I just can't seem to find the time for the M cups session at the minute :mad:
I wish I could snoogle! That's the answer! Just can't manage to sleep on my back :(

cosmic_love

Hi, Padded Hell,

I'm AAA/AAAA too, so I know the pains of having no boobs much too well. I started noogling 3 months ago, but had to quit about a month ago due to no privacy (arghh, I hate this) but plan to continue with consistent noogling next week. I had no visible swelling or growth during those 2 months, unfortunately, but being so small I can't really expect to grow fast. I want to give you support, 'cause if you're at it for over a year it means you have the discipline and it's only matter of time when you'll reach your goal.

May I ask how old are you and did you breastfeed?

Padded Hell

Hi Cosmic Love,

Sometimes it feels like the whole world has boobs except me :(, so I'm always happy to meet others in the same situation:). Glad to hear you're getting back to noogling next week. I think those initial months of noogling are the hardest, so hang in there :). You sound like you've got realistic goals though, which always helps. The only good thing about being small, is any little bit of growth shows, which is motivating at least!

I've really made the effort to be consistent with NB, because I feel this is my last hope. I do believe we can reach our goals, but we're building up breast tissue from scratch, which isn't going to happen overnight, but I'm not giving up anytime soon ;D

Oh, and I'm 38 & have never breastfed. Good luck with your noogling & keep the 'boobie' faith ;D

minnie34

Hi PH,
it can be tricky to fit in all the sessions we want to do at times - I had the best intentions to noogle morning and evening but at the moment, I just don't seem to manage to morning session :-\

Anyways, I was thinking that perhaps you could noogle with the M cups every second night session? That way you're still alternating but still noogling with the L cups everyday, if you see what I mean?
I've been using the M cups everyday since the start of the month and found it weird to begin with (they're sooo small compared to CL :)) and I think I was worried that I wouldn't be pumping the same amount of tissue etc, but I must say that so far, it's actually been ok - I get the same swelling (or lack thereof :D) as with the CL and am quite hopeful that they might help with some protruding growth - I want my boobs to exist inside my clothes, I always dreamed about having bouncy breasts :D

I'm so glad that we can all support each other here, the AAA club!!!
Best of luck to everyone!

lisalee

Hi padded hell,

Yeah I hate finding my bra under my chin. I've been staying away from the measuring tape too & just going by how My bras fit. I haven't been pumping the last couple of days cause we've been sick at my house. I'm back to noogling but don't want to over do it & do any damage. I have been getting bruise marks from the medium cups without the purple dots from overpumping. It think its just cause my chest is so bony. Maybe I'll just shorten my pumping sessions.

All I want is to feel like I have a women's body & not a child's. That's how I explain it to my husband. He says it not important to him but it is to me.

Padded Hell

Oh dear. AF came and my boobs went :(. Last month I managed to hold onto them, but this month, total wipeout :mad:. It's so upsetting! I can't bear to look at them. Day 4 of my cycle is the absolute killer. It's now day 7 and they've picked up a tiny bit, not much. I think next month I might try stopping NB when I'm on my period. It seems a bit pointless, as I don't get any swelling anyway at that time. I noogled EVERY day last year, even took it on holiday with me, so maybe my boobs are trying to tell me something :). I'm definately going to change my NB routine, as I'm beginning to feel frustrated with my slow progress.

Minnie34: That's a great idea you had, regarding using the M cups every second night. I'm going to try that, starting tomorrow. Thank you :).

Lisalee: I hope you & your girls are feeling better. I had terrible bruise marks when I initially started using M cups. I was stupid and carried on pumping a bit too recklessly and they ended up bleeding (I've got a bony chest too ;D). So painful & took AGES to heal. You're doing the right thing by taking it easy.

I really know how you feel about wanting a woman's body and not a child's. I feel so embarrassed to look like this. I've never worn a bikini in my life, or anything low cut, not that I'd start flashing them about :D, but just to feel normal would be wonderful.

minnie34

PH, I hear you on losing boobage after AF :mad:
I feel very deflated on top especially, although come to think of it, I'm pretty deflated all over actually :-\
I'm glad to hear that some of it is returning and as you say, a change in your routine might be a good idea. I guess this is similar to when you exercise; if you do the same program all the tiem, you'll reach a plateau as your body has adapted. I must say (jinx jinx) that for me, switching back to the M cups night have been just what I needed as it looks like there has been some slight outward growth. Then again, my AF is only around the corner so we shall see.
Chin up my dear, try something totally different and hopefully that will kickstart your growth! :-*

34asm

i too am in the AA category and have been noogling for over a year. i started in august 2010. i think i've made small progress, but i'm not too sure at times. it's so frustrating, but it's comforting to know there are others like me.

i know it's healthy to keep a positive outlook, but sometimes (like right now) i just don't know. Lily13 used to be my inspiration. she was very encouraging and helping everyone out... but out of nowhere, she lost her growth and now her thread is locked. i gave up noogling for 2 weeks, but couldn't stand the look of my flat breasts so here i am noogling and visiting this forum again. i definitely don't have boobie greed. i just want to fill out my 34A bras. i feel so inadequate when i look down and see gaps in my bra.

how long do your swellings last? i don't think mines has every lasted 24hrs. the rings marks however, lasted over a week!

Padded Hell

Minnie34: Yeah, losing boobage after AF is the worst :(. I always lose it on the tops too. They looked like pancakes this time. Really unappetizing ones ;D. Dreadful. On a brighter note though, I tried the M cups for two nights so far, and I think it's definately woken my boobs up :). They've obviously got used to my NB routine, and I think I'm going to have to continually keep kickstarting them in order to get any growth. I mean, they didn't grow in the first place, so why did I think it was going to be any different now ;D. Damn these lazy boobs!

Do you pump & hold mostly? I always pump & hold, but maybe I'll try and experiment with pump & release, see if that makes any difference. I'm making more work for myself, aren't I ;D. I've got to keep believing that eventually, something WILL work.

Anyway, I hope you manage to hang on to your boobs when AF comes. Don't let the AAA club down, excuse the pun :D!

34asm: Hello. It's good to know you started noogling around the same time. Did you take any pics of your boobs before you started NB? I regret not taking any now, as at least I could have referred back to them when I have my moments of doubt (happening more frequently :(). I feel like my boobs fluctuate so much throughout the month, that I don't actually know what are my 'real' boobs. Sometimes I wonder if this is all just smoke and mirrors, but then, like you, I find myself reaching for the NB again, cause I can't stand to see my boobs looking so flat!

I also used to follow Lily13's program. I thought she was doing really well. I wonder why she lost all her growth. That's worrying. I totally sympathise with you feeling inadequate. I think, being flat chested for a woman is psychologically damaging. It's affected so many aspects of my life. Thank goodness for padded bras, because they saved me completely shrinking into myself from shame & ridicule.

My swelling doesn't last that long.Probably 3-4 hours at the most. I've never had swelling that lasted 24 hours either. Wow, that would be a good day ;D. My ring marks aren't too bad, but I'm getting a bit paranoid that I'll end up with slight indentations around my boobs permenantly. Not going to stop me noogling though :D
Stay positive, 34asm. We'll get there :)

34asm

i started taking photos in march of 2011. i pretty much made 0 progress from august 2010-march 2011. i have a program page on the breastnexus site. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6893&page=9

i TOO wonder if it's all smoke and mirrors and it's all in my head at times! the tape measurement can be so un-reliable, and i have yet to fill out my 34A bra, so until then, i can't positively say that i've grown. even with photos, depending on the lighting and the angle of the camera, it can also be deceiving.

keep us updated on your progress with the medium cups. perhaps i might need to put my CL domes aside and go back to the medium as well. i just don't like how the base of the medium cups are so small. :-\

padded bras are life savers, unless you still have gaps in the padded bras... then it's more like hollow scoops where your breasts just sort of lay in. i had this problem all throughout my 20s with the 34a push up bras. i just recently discovered that i can wear some 32A push up bras and can actually have a little bit of cleavage. :D

Padded Hell

34asm,

I've read your program over on Breast Nexus before, very interesting, and you've tried a lot of stuff. I CAN see growth in your pictures. We have really similar boobs, by the way :), it's like looking at my own! You should be really proud of yourself for persevering with NBE, it isn't easy to keep going sometimes. I think you're doing great.

I think I had most of my growth with NB, in the first few months of using it. Now, it's slowed down to a snails pace, but since I've started using the M cups every other day, I'm a little more hopeful. I've had a few boobie pains afterwards, which I don't usually get. It's early days, so I'll see what happens. Yes, they seem soooo small in comparison with the L & CL cups. I use the M cups for an hour or so, then switch to the L cups for another 30-40 mins.

Oh, I have gaps in EVERY bra I wear ;D! I can't wear unpadded bras, as I can literally just push the cups inward & they just flatten any trace of boob I have :(. I might try your trick of wearing 32A bras, and see if I can 'fake' a bit of cleavage. I think the only reason they're tight on me is because I started doing pectoral exercises, and my muscles grew. Typical! I get pecs instead of boobs :(.

34asm

thanks paddedhell! every month i feel like giving up, but some how i persevere to over a year. haha i'm glad to find other boobie twins out there!

are you still using Aumenti? what is your experience like with it? i tried using it once back in late summer of last year. i thought it didn't do anything for me, so i stopped after the bottle was finished. but when i look back at my photos, my breasts were actually slightly fuller back then than it is now. i don't know if it had to do with the Aumenti lotion, or the other changes i made to my program.

i got a new bra yesterday and i think i'm in love! i got it in a 34A and was thinking it might be a little too big but it's ridiculously comfortable and NO gaps!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/calvin-klein-micro-lace-underwire-plunge-bra/3192682?origin=related-3192682-0-0-1-1

mind you, i have gaps in some 34AA bras! it gives me so much more confidence when i don't have gaps in my bra.