Pain under the armpits?

blurose262

Hi ladies! I've only been noogling consistently for a couple of weeks now, but I notice that when I do it, I have mild tension/pain under the my arm pits, in the area closest to my boob. I don't think that this is normal, lol...Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, have you found a solution? Thanks in advance ladies!

Lily13

I have this problem only on my left side. I think my chest must be shaped a little bit differently so most of the tension is on the armpit area rather than evenly on the entire chest. The only thing I've done to help is to just sure that area is really lotioned up (yep I made up that word). haha

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I first started useing the NB system, I noticed
some pulling on the armpit area too. I just reduced the
pressure a little bit, and slowly increased the pressure a
little at a time. The pain wasn't as intense and I found the
way that worked for me.
Lots of lotion and just enough pressure to pull the skin taught.
What works for me, might not work for all.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

mgslld

From what I read. It is caused by having a strong suction. Try to eaze up and not pull to hard.

blue_sardine

Yep, I got that too. That's one of the areas where your thyroid glands are located. I have worried a little that noogling might mess with them (all that pressure and suction), but have no proof if it does or doesn't. Time will tell, I guess!

:) Blue.

bonzaigirl

i've experienced it, especially when im moving up domes... what i do is i really lotion up well or oil up well ( whichever u prefer) especially on the parts where the rims would touch.. because as it keeps on sucking, the skin gets inside the cups so the unlubricated part chafes and it hurts more... and sometimes i also lessen the pressure on the suction.. hope it helps.. :)

blurose262

Thanks so much ladies! I try to lotion well, but I think that the padding for the domes kind of absorbs it. I am just slowly increasing pressure, as suggested. Oh, P.S., I moved up the M domes. I'm starting to think that maybe I should've started at M instead of S, as I'm finally actually seeing fullness that lasts a bit. The measuring tape hasn't changed yet, though :mad:...Still a solid 31.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
I haven't been on the forum for awhile about a week I believe. Off and on really quick. I have pain underarmpits. You may move the domes futher up on yor chest area, or inwards towards your other breast. Or inward and up, you'll know by the relieve as you start to pump. so up and inward,or down towards rib cage and inward...It works great...hth GOOD LUCK ;D

nickyr88

Hi i also get that pain mainly on my right side, ive been trying to use more lotion each time and that seems to be helping even though ive only ever noogled three times! think you really need to lather the breast in loads of lotion beforehand, thats what im going to try tomorrow anyway. I think its just takes a little time to get used to and to work out whats works for you,im still learning! good luck on your boobie journey! x