Pecks sore after noogling, is this normal?

Libertybel

Hi,

I work out a fair bit, I do chest flies, shoulder presses, push ups and loads of other stuff. I have pretty strong pecs.

Have just started noogling.....killing my pecs!! Ouch! Is this normal??

Thanks

jojohnjo

Hy,
NB pump not kill pectorals, but make grow part on pectorals so is only impression that your pectorals are vanished.
The muscles not vanish for a pump. :D

Libertybel

Hi,

It's not that they are vanishing. They hurt!!

I'm using contoured large cups. I think it's got something to do with which way they're facing.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I had the very same problem initially. The cups were killing my pecs. For me, it seems to be more of a positioning problem. Once I could get the cups off my sides and armpits and into the center and a bit lower to cover my developing "underside", the issue has gotten much better.

In the meantime, I would reduce the pressure and build up swelling, tissue and fat over 2-3 weeks. Even taking a small 2-3 day break during the first trials can be very helpful. Tissue and endurance has to develop around the rims and your skills at positioning (and keeping it there -- mine will actually slide if I don't watch it) is your top priority IMHO. The swelling and growth will come later when you find those magical spots and pressures. For me, I am starting to find them and there is almost no discomfort (let alone pain) and I attribute that to tons of gentle pressure practice and build up.

DJ

Libertybel

Thanks so much for the advice. Mine slide too...I've been holding them
And pumping at the same time to try and stop that.

Ok. Less pressure for a bit. Would u recommend 7 on 2 off or try something different for now?

Thanks so much :) x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
In the beginning, I think 7:2 (or some variation on it that's < 15 min) is best way to start. However when you're able to tolerate more pressure and/or the discomfort really drops then I would try some pump and hold from 15-30 minutes to compare. The trick with pump and hold is to gradually increase the pressure over that time (like 2-3 pumps, relax into it.. repeat).

I've been actually mixing the two myself. I'll do a couple of 7:2'ish and then a 20 min hold session. Depending how my swelling has been coming along, I will do a couple of "tough" 7:2 and then if I have time, I'll end with a lighter than rest 45 min hold (with gradual pressure increases).

I've been getting some amazing swelling (now if it would just last), mild ring marks and progress in stretching into the cups. Remember to massage after each cup removal (I usually need 3-5 minutes). Nearly forgot, some kind of oil or thick lotion really helps. My current favorite is unrefined cocoa butter. It doesn't clog my pours, easy wipe up, smells good and I really wonder if my breasts are absorbing and turning it to fat at times.. lol Anycase, you'll have to experiment to find the lube that really agrees with you. Some ideas are:

safflower oil (food version), olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil... even fish oil :)

DJ