People ask me why my breasts are bigger, I don´t know what to say

M

mariela

started with a small b, now I´m a full C. and the people note the change. i don´t know what to say ??? I want to pumping for to have E cup ;D But what can I to say? ???

S

sweettart6671

Hi mariela! I honestly wouldn't worry about giving them a answer, unless you want to. This is your private business and you don't have to share it with the world. You can say its a "beauty treatment" or you can just tell them its something called noogleberry!!! The possibilites are endless, say whatever you like-including nothing at all!!! Hope this helps.

C

catsrule

I would say" oh, do you think I look bigger? I hadn't noticed." period.

T

tweety21ca

I can't believe they are so bold to ask? Be evasive - it's none of their business. Let them talk. If rumors start going around that you got work done you know you're making progress!!! :D

P

Philli

I have to admit its been happening to me a lot ;D . I say things like 'Oh really, i must have put on a few pounds.... never noticed', or 'You thing so, it must be all those push ups I've been doing lately'.

I'm going to have to get a T shirt with a picture of my eyes on it, so people can always look me in the eyes when talking to me. :eek:

A

amfreyu

Hey Mariela,
How long did it take you to get from smallB to full C?

M

mariela

Hi girls! thank you for your comments, really helped me. ;D

amfreyu, I used the system less than a week, maybe 6 days.
I think more than a month ago I do not use it, and I lost my sweeling, but not all. I think maybe I got some of real growth. but you do not worry if you do not get fast results. I read that some girls does not got some swelling at the beginning, and then have grown. Good luck! :)