PerfectlyPear's Stats!

PerfectlyPear

Hey ladies! I got my noogleberry a while ago but only started pumping so I thought I'd post my stats!

I'm a 17 year old girl who has a very pear shaped body which was my reason for getting noogleberry. I just want to even out my figure and become more hourglass!

My measurements before noogleberry were:

Underbust: 70 cm (27.6 inches)
Bust: 87 cm (34.25 inches) --- just finished my period
Above: 80 cm (31.5 inches)

I'm a 32C although the tape measurer would like to tell me that I'm a 32B... I can never fit into a 32B, probably the shape of my breasts.

I'm really quite encouraged as with the medium domes after 2 sessions, I have passed the 2 inch mark and am not over pumping as I have had no bruising and no pain!

My goal would be to slightly balance out my now nearly 40inch hips, and become a full 32D... optimistically a 32DD?

I will update monthly with measurements because I think any sooner will not be that accurate!

Thanks for reading x

PerfectlyPear

I thought I'd post a update after my first few days!

I think I measured wrong and at this time of the month, my full bust is just over 86...

I'm only pumping my right boob for a while because it is almost a whole cup smaller than my left -.-

With swelling it's the same size and it feels bigger than my left!
With pumping my right boob I have a swelling of 2cm (My bust measurement is 88cm after pumping) and I've had 5 noogling sessions! This swelling (although not very much but still makes me happy) lasts for almost the whole day!

I'm absolutely loving the NB!

PPear x

barbie11

I know exactly what you mean with bra sizing! When I measured 35" around, a 32C would just not fit for the life of me, so I had to size up. I think that's a good thing for us though! Must mean we have more tissue up top or on the sides than we know. I think the tape measurer is always a strange thing--sometimes it doesn't seem right.

I bet you'll get to your goal quickly too! Let's hope what they say about the rich getting richer is true.

PerfectlyPear

I think I have more tissue on top which I thought I was missing but now when I noogle with the L's the top swells even more :( argh, wish the sides and bottom would fill a little :L

Fingers crossed! I'm feeling optimistic, it's been less than 2 weeks (probably 8 or 9 sessions) and I'm onto the Larges yay! Also, my period started today and I haven't shrank to my usual 33.5"- baby steps. I posted my first measurements about a week and a half after my period looking forward to see if anything has actually changed x

PerfectlyPear

Hm, I had a sneaky suspicion that my tops were a lot fuller so I measured just there- this weeks is when my boobs are smallest and although I pumped about 2 hours ago, my tops measured 86cm?? That's 6cm of swelling and I'm only pumping my right breast for 2 weeks. Does anyone have any tips on how to grow the bottoms/sides? Thanks x

Lily13

I haven't been able to figure out how to get specific spots to grow. It's funny though because the tops of your breasts are growing and I can't get them to grow no matter what I try and you want your bottom and sides to grow and that's all that seems to respond to noogling. lol You can't win!! :)

PerfectlyPear

Haha Lily, wish we could do swapsies!

Okay guys, so when I took my measurements last time, I measured on the 1st but didn't start pumping until around the 5th.

I've skipped about a week in overall but pump an hour a day if I can.

My measurements HAVE changed!

Underbust: 70 (+0cm)
Bust: 88 (+2cm)
Above: 85 (+5cm)

And the thing is, I pumped last night at 23:00 and it's nearly 20:00 now! So 21 hours later, I still have swelling!

Hope noogling is going well for everyone!

One last thing, does anyone have any tips for snoogling?

Thanks, Pear x

SueB5

Hi PerfectPear. Congratulations on keeping that swelling. Never experienced it myself but it sound awsome. Sue

0xducesax0

CONGRATULATIONS on the swelling! you must be a fast responder because that's great progress within a month! keep it up :)

PerfectlyPear

Hey guys, so I haven't been noogling very much since my first month, but for the new year, I thought it was time to get into a proper routine!

I gave up on the L domes, because they just didn't work well on me, giving me little swelling over the M domes, so I ordered the CL domes, and they arrived last week!

OH WOW!!! :O :O

So I did my 3rd (?) session with the CLs about half an hour ago and I decided to measure. as my girlies looked a LOT larger than ever before!

Here are my measurements about 10 minutes after noogling with the CL domes for 20minutes! (comparing them to my originals back in August- bare in mind I've only been noogling for about a month in the last five months- damn laziness!)

Underbust: 68cm (26.78 inches) so -2cm
Bust: 92 cm (36.22 inches) so + 5cm
Above: 93 cm (36.62 inches) so +13cm

I fit into my 32D bras perfectly now- although during the day I do shrink as the swelling goes.

So my target is, for my measurements after noogling to increase to a FULL D, in the next month which would mean a 1/2 cm swelling :)

Hope this acts as encouragement to all of you ladies, but you all seem to be doing fab!!

PPear x

PerfectlyPear

Thank you epic.cleavage!

How is your noogling going?

I know I said I wanted a full D by the end of this month after noogling, but I think I've got there already! (YAY!)
I've sadly lost my measuring tape... (drat!), but I completely filled out (and there was a bit of bulging in) my D bra, after a 25min session today!

For all of you ladies who have seen (permanent?)results, I was wondering when the swelling started to stick around?
I mean, mine stays I think, as in if I pump I won't see any deflation until 3 hours or so after... and after two days or so without pumping, my swelling is still there but is retained in the SHAPE- which I find v odd!!

Hope noogling is going well for everyone x

Also, I think I might not be a 32 band size... you can kinda lift the wiring up, and there's quite a bit of space...
Might try a 30 band size. Any of you have a suggestion if I should try a 30D, or 30DD?
Thanks!

PerfectlyPear

So, cos no one seems to read my thread, I went and bought a bra- a 30E

and after noogling, it's fitting nicely, a little bit of space - but not as much as in my 32D's :)

Think I have a new goal now- 30E doesn't seem big on my frame hahaha

PPear x

minnie34

Sounds like you're having really great progress PP, well done!
If things continue as they have for you, I'd say you'll reach your goal no probs. Yay! :)

PerfectlyPear

Thank you so much Minnie! I really hope so!
Haven't noogled since wednesday night, and I have retained some of the swelling! Yay!

PPear x

PerfectlyPear

I was wondering if any of you could help me?

I'm using the CLs, and they are seriously cutting into my skin around my armpit- as in a bit of scarring...
It's really scared me, and I'm not going to noogle anymore until it goes away :(

It's not from over pumping, because I never get red dots or anything, and I'm only like 1/2 way through the domes.

Any advice?

PPear x

Soft rings should help. at some point my cups were really hurting me and cutting into my ribs, it was really hell, but when i ordered soft rings, it didnt hurt at all anymore , as a matter of a fact i barely felt anything so i overpumped at start