perkiness?

amelie

Hello everyone!
I was wondering, is there anything I can do to give my boobs some degree of perkiness? They are getting rounder and fuller with NB but there is still that slope to them, they got deflated after I breastfed. Looking at them in the mirror up front makes me happy (well, almost) but when I look at them from the side I feel terrible! :(

Lily13

Yeah I don't have much up top either looking from the side. I think growing this part of the boob takes a long time. Those who had more tissue up there in the first place have a nice base to start with. I literally have nothing there and have to build everything up from a bony ribcage. haha I use Aumenti lotion on the tops of my boobs in hopes that it is doing something.

Teeny Tiny

The only way I really know of to help promote growth on the top is by placing the cups higher. This can be achieved by using something like a belt, I use a soft belt off my robe because it's long enough and comfortable to use. Put the domes on, making sure you have a good suction, but don't over pump, then wrap the belt, material, whatever you have that will work down around the bottoms of the cups. Then run it around the back of your neck, pulling and lifting the domes, it will also bring them in closer together which will help with both perkiness and cleavage when you're wearing a bra. Then either tie it around the back of your neck, or use a safety pin, but I recommend starting around the back of your neck if using a safety pin. I think I have some pictures and maybe a short video I made demonstrating the technique, if I can find them I'll post them.

Oh, I almost forgot... Be careful as you're pulling them up and together that they don't rub or put pressure on each other in the middle of your chest. Doing so could weaken them and cause them to crack.

amelie

Ha ha, Teeny for a moment I thought you were talking about boobs cracking, lol!

Thanks both for your advice, I guess I´ll have to keep on noogling, then. You could say I have a bony ribcage too, it´s so frustrating because gaining weight won´t necessarily fill that area out, it tends to go to my belly.
What is Aumenti lotion for?
I´m trying out the method of placing the domes higher, I always end up with very long red rings! I´m using the medium domes now, would it help if I change to large?