PetiteNShy's Pics

PetiteNShy

Hi Everyone!

First off, I'd like to say how much I appreciate that users on this forum are brave enough to post pictures of themselves. Not only does doing so involve guts (as I am learning presently lol) but it gives hope to folks like me. I doubt I ever would have given the Noogleberry and its claims a second glance if not for all of the wonderful success stories that have popped up on this forum. I feel a little silly posting when my NB isn't due to arrive for a few more days, but I'm more impatient than a kid waiting for Christmas and I was really hoping to get some feedback/advice/tips/hellos from the NB regulars (or fellow newbies, of course). I'm 20, I have never had children, am 110 lbs and 5 ft 4 in. I am currently wearing 32 A, though sometimes even 32 A bras are baggy on me (depending on the brand) :( I have always been EXTREMELY self-conscious about my breasts, both their shape and size, and hope to see improvement in both areas with NB.

Attachments

• Kb422.jpg
    Kb422.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 701
  • AfterNB6days.jpg
    AfterNB6days.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 653

GingerNub

Re: New to Noogleberry! (Stats n' Before Pics)

You click "additional options" right below the text input when you're posting. You pick the file on your computer and that attaches it.

I hated waiting for my Noogle too! Once I got it though, life was good. Just promise that you'll give it a good shot to give you some growth. Not everyone sprouts breasts over night. (but we can always hope, right) ;)

PetiteNShy

Fixed! Thanks! And after studying this forum quite a bit, I definitely don't expect to see results immediately. I know for the slow responders it has taken six months to a year to see permanent growth and I'm willing to wait it out :)

Lily13

I think you already have a nice shape to your breasts. Very round and there is some tissue for swelling, so that is a very good sign in my opinion. I've been noogling for a while now and I'm like a kid waiting for the contoured Large domes to arrive. I know the anticipation all too well! LOL

Good luck and just be sure to stick with it! :)

Do you have a goal in mind yet?

PetiteNShy

Aww, thank you for the compliment! My shape has always bothered me a lot, so it pretty much makes my day :). I hope you're right about the very good signs! My goal is to become a large B/small C, but you know what they say about that so-called "boobie greed" lol (although I doubt I'll get much bigger than that, I have a pretty thin frame and don't want to look disproportionate). I hope your large domes come soon, I've seen your impressive progress and imagine it must suck having to put it on hold.

jnorton22002

Hi Petite,

I have to agree with Lilly, I think your breast shape is just great. It really is a great starting point. Make sure you stay focused on your goal, and don't get frustrated. all this takes time. Drink lots of water, eat healthy and do lots of massaging. You'll make your goal honey, I'm sure

Hugs to you girl

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

PetiteNShy

Mama J,
Thank you! *hugs* I'm really determined and willing to be patient! I've already been doing the massage (deep tissue massage I read about on another nbe forum, 20 mins a day) and drinking water/eating healthy for a few weeks and actually have seen a slight increase in fullness. I was pretty surprised to see that nbe actually exists. Anyways, thanks for the comment/encouragement, I'll be sure to post updates ;)

minnie34

You have really nice breasts to start out with. Fingers crossed NB will bring you the boobage you wish for
xx

soonenough

Ohhh, you already have a round, proportionate filled out breasts. Be consistent with noogling, and don't get down when you don't see the results right away. It will happen but just takes time. Massaging also helps a lot, not only with growth, but also for shape and stimulating the breasts' blood flow.

PetiteNShy

Minnie & Soonenough - Thank you!

I got my NB today and just noogled for the first time - no swelling, but I think I've heard that it's normal not to see any for awhile.

soonenough

Yep, it takes time to see swelling but when it comes, you'll see how you'll think of different ways and experiments which techniques will keep swelling the longest. It's quite fun really, especially when you hit the right combo of cup size and noogling time. For me, massaging before noogling, as advised and recommended by seasoned nooglers in these forum over and over, increases your swelling and the time you keep the swelling.

It is an exciting journey. Just imagine we can actually grow our breasts???

PetiteNShy

It's been about a week, and I think I'm starting to see a difference. Or I could just be imagining things out of eagerness lol. How long does it typically take for good swelling to appear and stay?

Attachments

• AfterNB6days.jpg
    AfterNB6days.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 285

xxbabygirlxx

Wow, keep up the good work, you will get fuller breasts soon.
-Petitenshy, it depends on the individual. Everyone achieves it at different stages, but herbs/creams can help.

minnie34

OMG, not imagining it all - well done!!!
I think the length of the swelling is different for everyone. For me, it is very short but I can still see some noticeable growth.
Keep up the good work, your boobs looked great to begin with and you'll reach your goal no doubt :)

PetiteNShy

xxbabygirlxx - Thanks! I'm curious about creams but not particularly keen on the idea of potential health risks.

minnie34 - Thanks so much! It isn't lasting long for me yet, but today swelling stayed for about an hour (longest yet), so I'm pretty optimistic :)

lotzico

amazing results!! ;D ;D..this kind of results keeps me motivated
i am new to this forum and i want to order a noogleberry system but i don't know..if i should order the small breast system..or a little bigger the medium breast system( i have 32 A cup size).
what system do you have?and it's necessary to order the cup rings too?
i'm srry for my english.
Laura

jnorton22002

Hey there,

I just love your swelling. I think you are what they call a fast responder, lol. I responder fast also. Remember though, that to reach our goals, there will be times we don't respond some fast. Please don't get discouraged if that happens. But for now you really look great hun. What ever you are doing, don't stop.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

PetiteNShy

Lily - Thanks! Let's hope it keeps up *fingers crossed* ;D

Lotzico - Thank you, I'm glad my pics help motivate you. I purchased the medium two cup system with no airlock or foam rings added:
http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-enlargement-systems-info/medium-breast-system/cat_26.html
I've heard people have a hard time getting suction with the rings. I personally use a yoga mat with two holes cut in it as padding. There are a lot of "do it yourself" tutorials on the forum on how to make homemade padding - if you aren't interested in the foam rings I would recommend looking into it as a lot of people (myself included) get bruising and longer lasting red marks without the use of any padding. I would also recommend you go with the medium cups instead of the small - I was hesitant too because I have a small chest but I got them to fit fine. A lot of people who are even A cups have said that the smalls were too small, but you can email Lucy if you are not sure. Hope this helps :)

Mama J - Thanks so much! I'm very impatient and happy to be a fast responder lol. I think as long as I stay strict with myself about the water and massage I can keep it up - I've noticed a big difference in the amount of swelling when I slack on these two things.

PetiteNShy

Unfortunately, I've been having some odd, uneven growth. When I noogle, one cup points straight forward while the other has more pressure on the outer side and it points outward. This means my one breast with uneven pressure has been growing out in a different direction than the other one, and it's a bit obvious :(. I believe I have been seeing growth, so I'd hate to discontinue but there's no way I want them to keep growing as they are. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could offer me any tips on something that I might be able to do about this. I already use a yoga mat that kind of keeps the cups close together. I'm kinda down about this, so I'm hoping there's a solution. Thanks all.

Attachments

• 51311nb.jpg
    51311nb.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 326