Piccolina's Pics

P

piccolina

Oh Flatty thank you!! You are always sooo encouraging. And I think you're right, positive thinking can go a LONG way!! I actually have a vision board with some pics of noogle legends that I like to glance at to remind myself of what pumping can do for me too. I do hope I can inspire others too with the results I get!

Just kinda realized it's a little difficult to compare the pics (of the non-swelling ones especially) since the newer ones are more of a close up than my original. I really try to get them at the same angles but next time I'll try to hold my phone a little further away. I'm glad you can see the difference at least! :) :-*

eva_bs

Holly!!!!!
Wow!!! You are for sure one of the luck ones who respond really really good to the NB!!! :)
I can definitely see a big difference!!!Amazing! all this you got from one week of pumping?! Wow! Congrats girl!!! :)
I'm sure you will get to your goal in no time! ;)
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

It's so difficult to get the pictures at the same angle isn't it. I find it almost impossible to get this one angle that I really want to see if my small boob is growing any. Hmmmm, tricky. That is such a good idea about a board where you can quiclkly look at the amazing results of some girls. Sunsetz is my ultimate favourite. I want th those boobs! ;D

P

piccolina

Thanks Eva!! Yeah I can definitely feel a difference. It's like they just plumped up into a little handful of boob. hehe :) I'm sure the fact that they have been pumped before has an effect. I remember having pretty good swelling at first, but that could have been just because ANY swelling would have seemed *amazing* back then.

And yes Flatty, omg Sunsetz' boobage is TDF!! So I honestly have no idea how I took the pics the first time at the angle of the side ones... I just tried and the best I could do was holding my camera sideways to do a "landscape" angle, haha.

Well here they are, ladies. I just figure I'll put up everything I got since it's my two week mark. I think I'll do weekly pics but maybe not of each angle every time like tonight cause I don't know how necessary that is, lol!!

So first four are before pumping this evening, last four are swelling shots. I think the bra pics are a more accurate representation of what I see/feel now compared to two weeks ago. And I haven't really gotten much better swelling than I got a week ago, but I'm happy with the way things are going still!

Attachments

• beforefront1012.jpg
    beforefront1012.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 202
  • swellingbra1012.jpg
    swellingbra1012.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 175
  • swellingright1012.jpg
    swellingright1012.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 201
  • swellingleft1012.jpg
    swellingleft1012.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 219
  • swellingfront1012.jpg
    swellingfront1012.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 212
  • beforebra1012.jpg
    beforebra1012.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 160
  • beforeright1012.jpg
    beforeright1012.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 171
  • beforeleft1012.jpg
    beforeleft1012.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 184

Questing

Wow, that swelling is rather remarkable! I'm really impressed with how round and buxom they look. I look forward to seeing more updates! :)

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!! Very impressive swelling going on there!!
You have been on a break for how long?????
NO more breaks for you.(just kidding). If that is
What it takes to get that much swelling, i will take
a break too!
Keep up the good work!! and keep us posted with
updates on your progress.
Jamie2

SueB5

I am amazed again this evening with someone's progress! It is so inspiring. I have never had noticable swelling over the 8 weeks. How do you do it?
Sue

P

piccolina

@Quest- ooh, what a lovely compliment! Love that word! "Buxom," yeah, I think I could get used to having buxom boobs! Thank you! :)

@Jamie: Hah!! I know, seeing myself progress like this makes me irritated that I didn't take out that damn nipple ring earlier, and/or didn't just tell my BF about the noogle so I could have had like a year's worth more of growth by now! Dangit!! I am moving along faster than I did the first time around, since I have more to work with this time size-wise. Although it could also be that my skin already went through the stretching and everything. Breaks are all well and good, but yeah girl, I don't recommend an 8 month break to anyone, hahah. :)

@Sue: Thanks so much! You know, I notice better swelling in direct proportion to how much water I've been drinking, and whether I've been good at taking my supps 2x a day. Sometimes with my odd-hours schedule I only get around to taking them once. I do think that the MSM helps with swelling in addition to growth. I would try taking it and carry a water bottle with you, see if that helps!

that1spaztichik

That swelling is ridiculous! You know, I think I need to start drink a bunch of water again...I've been slacking on that, so maybe that's why I can't swell like I used to!!

sliptinge

WOW!!! Look at that swelling! You are responding to NB very well!!! That's crazy that it's only been two weeks! You're gonna have some massive boobies in no time! Keep it up girl!

Slip xo

Diosa

wow wow wow... thats it im ordering my NB now!!! i want your swelling... they look so plumpy!! ;)
~Diosa

P

piccolina

Thanks for your support you guys!! I've been feeling a little down because despite my efforts to gain weight, according to the scale this morning I've actually lost a couple pounds. :'( It's really discouraging because I know I would be making even better progress if my weight were up by even just 5-10 pounds.

To be fair though, I haven't been very good at taking my shakes, supplements, or even noogling the last couple weeks. I've been really busy. So my weight issue is not just coming out of nowhere, it's my fault for not keeping up with my routine. As for the boobs, they are still coming along okay, but I haven't seen much more progress in the last couple weeks as I saw on about week 2.

Oh! But I have been wearing my 30B (push up) bra, just for fun. :D It seems to be fitting alright, although I know a 30B cup isn't that much larger than a 32A. I do know there is some difference in size/volume of the cup between the two though, because a couple months ago when I got it, it WAS creating too much of a gap up top, whereas my 32A fit fine.

So anyway, I thought I'd put up today's pumping pics. This is about 1 month after I started (well, started again that is) in my B cup bra, hehe. Before pumping today, and after about a 50 minute session:

Attachments

• before30B1029.jpg
    before30B1029.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 226
  • swelling30B1029.jpg
    swelling30B1029.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 231

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impressive to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep doing what you are doing, as it's working!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
Jamie2

P

piccolina

Thanks girls!! Ahh you always brighten my day. ;D

@mariapia, lol! Am I really being compared to a noogle legend stickied on the gallery?! :eek: You are too kind! :D

P

piccolina

Okay guys, I just had to pop in and share this with you. Last night I slept in a tank top with one of those "shelf bra" things inside (if you can even call it that, really just a little elastic band under an inner layer... never been enough of a "bra" for me to actually go braless! Hah!) and this morning, I woke up and saw that I actually had a little bit of CLEAVAGE, in a shirt, wearing NO BRA! Let me just tell you, I'm pretty sure this is a first! Haha!! I walked out to get the mail, feeling just fine about the way my boobies looked, bra-less. Pretty cool! Thanks Boobie Fairie! (that's for you Jamie, hehehe) ;D

Attachments

• shelfbratankNov1.jpg
    shelfbratankNov1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 312

Lily13

You are really looking good!! :) I'm still quite afraid of those shelf bra shirts you are talking about! haha They only work for people who actually have boobs.