pimple

wannabecee

Has anyone had a pimple right where the rims of the cups are? I've got one that just doesn't go away. i stop and then when i think it's healed - it's baaaaaaaaaaack..

i've tried bandages...any suggestions on how to either dry it up fast or how to noogle thru it??

TIA!

Teeny Tiny

Oooh, those hurt! I had a lump in my right breast for several years that seemed to come and go with my increase in hormones around that time of the month. At one point a few months after starting with NB it got so painful I almost quit noogling and was worried that it may have been breast cancer as it was getting larger with noogling. After about a month of forcing myself to noogle through it a couple pimple looking sores appeared under the ring toward the bottom and inside edge of the dome. It hurt like hell noogling with them and couldn't do as much because of it, but after a few days they started oozing a whitish colored liquid. One healed up almost immediately, but the other stayed and kept festering for a week or two, until I finally got a rubbery lump out of it and it slowly (and I do mean slowly) healed up and went away. To this day I still have a small mark/scar where the stubborn one was and it still hurts from time to time when I noogle, but not as bad. Also, I discovered that when the pimples were gone so was the lump in my breast, I have a suspicion that it may have been a liquid filled cyst inside my breast that slowly got sucked out from the pressure from noogling. Not sure if you may be having the same type of issue, but thought this info might be helpful just in case you are, you may want to see a doctor/gynaecologist and have it looked at just to be on the safe side. :-\

Good luck, I hope it goes away! :-X

Z

Zenity

If the pimple is a matter of body waste (most of them are), lymphatic massage performed could help clean up the "dirt" off your breasts, drain the waste and prevent them from happening again. If you don't know how to do this massage just google it and will find directions and videos on-line showing you the proper technique.

S

sissy2345

I've had a couple of small pimples on my breast that wont heal, and it's strange because I heal quickly. Usually if I get a pimple anywhere, it's gone in a few days. I just figured it was from the tons of lotion I use never giving it a chance to dry out.

Sissy

charitywat88

Omg that's weird, I thought I was crazy thinking noogling had to do with my pimple. Mine is on the side, sort of under my arm, right where the rim sits and it hurts like heck.

sofia1

yes i too currently have a lovely smattering of zits across my chest :( and i usually never get them there (pre-NB). i realized they cropped up from the massage oil i was using for noogling. i stopped using that oil and they are slowly clearing.

i just noogle through since they're neither painful nor big. i use tea tree oil on mine. it's antibacterial and i find it soothing.

Z

Zenity

charitywat88 said:
Omg that's weird, I thought I was crazy thinking noogling had to do with my pimple. Mine is on the side, sort of under my arm, right where the rim sits and it hurts like heck.

Your pimple is right where the lymph nodes are scroll down at this page to check where they are:

http://www.surgicalclinic.net/pages/?pageID=7

If any of you suffer from these type of pimples you really should check the massage after noogling to ensure you are conducting all the lymphatic fluid to the lymph nodes to be eliminated from your body.

wannabecee

i'm using a drying lotion on it and am only noogling the other (smaller) breast. just can't stop noogling - it's so addictive. not to mention the booby greed has set in too!

charitywat88

Thanks nadir, I'll check it out. I didn't think about it til u mentioned it but I used to have lumps under my arms. I got them when I was about 13 and they didn't go away until I nursed my son. Do u think it's related in any way?

Z

Zenity

According to my Obgyn breastfeeding is an excellent way to have-keep healthy breasts, preventing or disminishing many deceases related to them. So yes, probably breastfeeding has helped to clean up your body if your lumps were just that. I have cystic breasts, and in my case lumps have been on my left one (clevage area) for almost a decade now.

that1spaztichik

oh man, i thought i was the only one to get noogle pimples!! mine pop up along where the rim of the domes sit, and in the center of my chest, like where the two cups in a bra are connected at the bottom. i too assumed it was due to the constant lotioning of them, since i went on vacation for a week without noogling and they went away...i'm not sure what to do about them. i mean, if i'm noogling every day twice a day for what...a good year or more, with someone upkeep noogling after that, i can't just let my boobs be pimply the WHOLE time. sigh...anyone else have any suggestions as to how to get them to be gone for good? i'll have to look up the massage, thanks for the tip, nadir.

Roy

Copied from annie on Re: Vitamin E/primrose oil thread:
"

I've been using the Vitamin E Cream for a week now and have tried out the Tissue Oil for a couple of pumping sessions too, so this feedback will be concerned mainly with the Cream.
I like the fact that the Vit E Cream is unfragranced and non-irritating - great for sensitive skin! It is easily absorbed and gives generous moisturising without being so greasy that I have to wipe my hands in order to get a good grip on the pump. The Tissue Oil, as expected, was far greasier and it's best to use a baby wipe to clean off any residue from hands before pumping.
I didn't check to see whether the cream made the after pumping red ring marks disappear any quicker until Dollface pointed out that it does. I would definitely agree that it works well as a barrier cream and causes the marks to fade faster than usual. When using Noogleberry I've not been loyal to any particular cream and have used cocoa butter, Vaseline and Bio Oil, amongst others. I can't say that the Vit E Cream has been any more or less effective in helping me get a seal than any other cream I've tried, but it hasn't clogged my pores in the same way the others have. I sometimes pump 3 or 4 times a day , which means that I am piling on layer upon layer of cream - something my skin isn't used to! As a result of this build up of oils I've had some spots around the top of my chest, but the Vit E Cream seems to have cleared them and not caused any further breakouts.
Another plus point is that both products have an expiry date on them :- 2009 (Vit E) & 2010(Tissue Oil), but should be used within 12 months of opening. Most beauty products don't show this and I often wonder how long they've been sitting around on shelves!
Overall, I would happily recommend this cream. It has left my skin looking supple and healthy and can be used for many different skin ailments, most notably, it claims to be good for stretchmarks. Thankfully, as far as I'm aware, none of us have suffered stretchmarks as a result of Noogleberrying, but using this cream may give extra peace of mind, especially to newbies starting out.
"

Note where she says: "As a result of this build up of oils I've had some spots around the top of my chest, but the Vit E Cream seems to have cleared them and not caused any further breakouts."

wannabecee

i stopped noogling on the breast that had the zit and just did one - that's ok because that one is smaller. during the time, i tried a lot of stuff on the zit (bensoyl peroxide, mud mask over night) and what worked best was a little salicylic acid dabbed on to really dry and burn it.....i did this 2x a day and got it down to nothing - just some redness. now i put on a bandaid on the zit and pump away. i do pump/hold since constantly repumping and dragging that area irritates it...so far - so good.

from now on - i wash off the lotion/oil after i'm done.... ;)

hth!