Pink Niggle cream

secret

So i was on ebay and i seriously dont know how i got to this page.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Finale-Pink-Nipple-Cream-Lightening-Color-Soft-4-Week_W0QQitemZ180429555926QQcategoryZ72803QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4563567537104020568#ht_2076wt_905

but the description sounds pretty attractive. well overall its about lighting the niggle and if you stop using it , it wont turn dark. i thought i was pretty cool, so has anyone heard or tried it?

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hell no to lemon juice on my nipple. x__x I've tried lemon juice before on my face and it was alright, but I certainly don't feel comfortable using it on my nipple.

Anyway, I actually want to try this cream and I have been looking into it. I went to Skin Care Talk and on the skin lightening forums, one of the members who is black had phenomenal success with it in lightening his lips. He used retin-a on his lips and the Finale Pink Nipple Cream.

I don't think I'd use retin a on my nipples, but a gentle cream like Finale sounds perfect for me! I'm not trying to get them pink, but just a lighter shade of brown. I think it's kind of sexy when a nipple is a little more closer to the color of it's breast. Kind of like this:
tumblr_lasqgwbZ511qzfs0so1_500.jpg