Pinky05's Progress

yhrodrig

Will do :) thanks Jani! I read a recent post of yours where you said you stopped Noogling. Did you really? Did you see any growth after you stopped?

Oh and I gave my right breast only an hour session last nigh. I started with pump and hold, then I did pump and release for a bit towards the end. Today, I already feel like my right breast is starting to catch up to the left :D I'm about to do another hour session on my right now. I'm of from work for the next 4 days so I will definitely use that time to my noogling advantage.

And my Maca arrives today! Yay!!! I'm not too scared to take maca and pm together anymore. One of the breastnexus users did the same thing. I'll just be extra careful :)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Pinky05 said:
I read a recent post of yours where you said you stopped Noogling. Did you really? Did you see any growth after you stopped?

Oh and I gave my right breast only an hour session last nigh. I started with pump and hold, then I did pump and release for a bit towards the end. Today, I already feel like my right breast is starting to catch up to the left :D I'm about to do another hour session on my right now. I'm of from work for the next 4 days so I will definitely use that time to my noogling advantage.

And my Maca arrives today! Yay!!! I'm not too scared to take maca and pm together anymore. One of the breastnexus users did the same thing. I'll just be extra careful :)

Yes i stopped there to noogle, yes there is growth but not just in size, they are somehow changing in shape, they are still a little sore.
I realy dont know whats going on there, i have soon a date with an Endocrinologist to check if there is all alright. I'm a little worried.

Heeyy that sounds like you can get your right even to the left :) Hehehe yeah, i imagine now 4 days of this pumping noise all day long xD

I was looking now what is Maca used for... wow, i think i should take that ;D (stamina, athletic performance, memory,) just some of it's indications.. thats what i need a lot... i go and buy it :D

I think you dont need to be scared of taking it together with PM...

yhrodrig

Wow! I hope your breasts will be alright! When was the last time you noogled?

About the Maca, I've read several benefits. I read from one of the girls on this forum that it basically makes the fat go to the right places :) I hope it does that for me. I kind of have that problem. I'm not overweight but I do notice that when I start gaining some weight the first place it goes to is my tummy. it sucks because I don't have big hips, big boobs, a big butt or full legs so it makes me look gross. I would like to be more curvy. Hopefully it will work.

Let me know what your doctor tells you about your boobies! Good luck!

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
^^ I wish ya the best with maca, that it works for yor curvy shape :)

Thankyou, i hope that too... :( i'll let you know as soon as i got some results.

shadowedmoon

wow I can totally see the difference already in the time you've been noogling, checking through all these progress threads have me really pumped up (no pun intended hehe) for getting my own set :)

NadiOne

TiredofBeingFlat said:
My left breast is bigger than my right too :eek: !

Ditto!

Pinky I must say your nipples are perfect, they are not to big at all. The shape is great too, I think from your pictures so far you will have great results.

yhrodrig

Hi shawdowed moon! Thanks for your comment! I know the difference is very minimal, if any, but I can feel the heavier :D you shouldorder yours! I really don't see anything you can lose! Compared to other NBE products the price of the Noogleberry can't be beat!

Hi DoubleD! Yay! Thanks! I just hope my nipples don't get huge! I just hope one day I can compare to you! Your growth is AMAZING!

yhrodrig

Thanks TBF! I only really see swelling on the left boob though. I think the red circle makes the boobies look bigger then they actually are. I'm a little frustrated. I was supposed to use the past four days to noogle away since I was off from work, but I noogled the least :( Friday I was only able to noogle my right boob for an hour in the morning, then I didn't noogle until late at night but only for like 10 minutes :\ I was at my mom's and we were about to go out. Saturday I actually didn't noogle at all!!! And today I only noogled for one hour. Half an hour of that, both of my breasts and the other half only my right. Well, I guess I needed a little break. My boobs were really aching. I've tried massaging as much as possible for 360 rotations on each boob is ALOT!!! I don't think there's going to be any difference on my pics when I post on wednesday.

minnie34

Hi Pinky, I know it can be frustrating when we feel we don't see any progress, but you're already getting very nice swelling, and you've just only started. I've been at this for almost two years and have come to realize that patience comes in very, very handy in this process :)
Maybe space out your comparison pictures a bit? If you do monthly comparisons, it will take the pressure off you to look for growth/increase in swelling etc. I always take a picture on the same day every month so that I'm not fooled my cycle.
A bit of a break might not be a bad thong either. Many users on this forum experience the best growth spurts when they've taken a break.
Best of luck to you, and please remember that your breasts are already gorgeous, I'd be incredibly happy if mine could look like that once I was done with the NB!! :)

yhrodrig

Thanks Minnie! Although I just looked at your pics and I love how round your breasts are! Mine are pointy :( I think I'll start doinf monthly pics after my 4th week. You're right, that way I won't be all stressed lol.

As for now, I think I'm going to completely stop noogling my left breast. Or maybe do it for like 5 minutes a day. I've been noogling the right twice as much but it still feels like the left is growing twice as fast and the right one twice as slow lol. I don't know if that made sence...I'm just going to focus on my right until the difference is not that noticeable. Yesterday when I noogled, the left swelled way past the 2.5 inch mark and the right was barely over the 2 inch mark. Also the left fills up the width of the dome to arounf the 1 inch mark, while the right barely to the .5 mark.